Leaving on Sat. 19th Aug.
Category: Adventure Activity
Minimum Age: 14 years and above
Weight Limit: 100 KGS
Thrilling River Rafting at Kolad (Kundalika River)..!!
About the Tour:
River Rafting on Kundalika, Kolad started a few years ago and now a year round activity (Only rafting facility in India to be operational all round the year). River Rafting at Kundalika river in Kolad, is about 4 hrs drive from Pune and Mumbai. White Water Rafting in Kundalika, Kolad is controlled by the release of the Dam on the Kundalika River. Grade II and Grade III rapids (Higher the Grade, higher the level of difficulty).
The Kundalika white water rafting is the main activity of WWA. The water released by the Rawalje dam for irrigation is being used for rafting with self bailing rafts. We run the rafts in fast flowing water currents for almost 12 Kms downstream. The Kundalika river flowing through the rugged terrain of the forested hills Farms and Irrigated Fields offers a fortunate opportunity to enjoy a rafting tour for beginners. This river on the international scale is rated as a grade IV IV+ (4 to 4+) out of VI (6). The Kundalika river offers calm stretches for relaxed floating in beautiful surroundings and an ecologically breathtaking journey, along with refreshing splashes of water and great fun in rapids.
10:20 pm Departs towards Kolad from Borivali by pvt. booked vehicle (Pickup on the way) (Sat. 19th Aug.)
02.00 am Reach pali and rest for few hrs. after fresh up will take darshan of famous Ballaleshwar Ganapati and we will head towards Kolad after breakfast at pali
09:00 am Arrive at the rafting start point. Briefing for Rafting on arrival at the start point
09:30 am Rafting begins. Will enjoy water rafting for 2hrs.
02:30 pm After Lunch we start our journey towards Mumbai
06:30 pm Will reach Mumbai and our tour concludes with Happy Memories: D
Tour Cost : Rs. 2,700/ per person
Registration through phone calls only. Please Call Us for any query or to confirm your seat
by paying 2,000/- in Advance
A/c Name : Raj Singh
Bank Name : AXIS BANK
Account ID : 912010022801101
IFSC code : UTIB0001703, AXIS BANK, YOGI NAGAR, BRANCH
1. Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai
2. Rafting Charges (One time only)
3. Breakfast, Lunch (Veg / Non Veg ) and Evening refreshment
4. Meals and changing facility.
1. Water sports costing (Banana Ride, Jet Ski, Bumper Ride)
2. Anything other than Mentioned Above.
QUICK FACTS about Rafting:
• The Rafting trip is on the Kundalika River in Kolad, Maharashtra
• Wear comfortable clothing; shorts, t shirt & footwear you can get wet in
• Carry a towel, change of clothes, sunscreen & water bottle
• It is compulsory for customers to wear helmets & life jackets provided
• The Rafting trip takes approx 2 hours from start to end
• Rapids will range from 1 to 3 grade, everyone must paddle & participate this is not a joy ride
• All rafts are guided by an experienced & trained Rafting Guide
• Customers cannot carry your belongings on the raft, please leave them in your Vehicle
• Client Requirements: minimum 15 years of Age with reasonable level of fitness. Non swimmers are welcome
Things to carry: Id Card Compulsory
1. Extra Clothes
2. Water Bottle
3. Personal First Aid Kit
4. Dry Food (snacks)
5. Sport Shoes or Kitos
6. Electral powder / Glucon D(must)
7. Rucksack to carry all this thing. (No handbags or jholas)
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Towel or Napkin
please notes that this is an environment friendly outing. Do not litter any wrappers (please take it back to your home for disposal) or spoil the place in any way.
Alcohol, drugs or narcotics, firearms and gambling on the Trek, smoking, entry to the area set aside for use by the opposite sex, offensive behavior which may lead to expulsion from the Trek
organizer have reserves the right to withdraw and or make any alterations that they may deem advisable for the convenience and the best interests of tour.
Extensive and painstaking preparations have gone into planning of this tour for your safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety, organizers cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for tour. While planning your trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should seek their physicians advice before coming.
Note: Organizers reserve the right to make changes/Cancel their programs at any point of time
For Registrations & further inquiries feel free to contact
Raj Singh 9029148241 (Available on WhatsApp)