Type : Hill Fort
Height : 2600 approx
Range : Matheran
Trek Fees : Rs. 375/-
Matheran has garnered a reputation of one of the most favorite hill-stations around Mumbai for some reasons. The bountiful rains, good greenery and waterfalls around. Garbett Plateau is located in the south – west direction of Matheran, offering a 360 degree view of one of our all time favorite hill stations. Matheran is Famous & splendid hill station in Maharashtra, it covers an area of 8 square kilometers in Sahyadris. This Fantastic spot was discovered in 1850 by Hugh Poyntz Malet, the collector of Thane district. Garbett point is located on South-west side of Matheran with grand view of the plateau. Climate here is very cool with some breath taking views
The tentative itinerary for the Trek is as given below:
We will be starting with the Karjat Local (time-table given below) on Sat. 18th March. 2017
Mumbai CST 23:18, Byculla 23:25, Dadar 23:31, Kurla 23:38, Ghatkopar 23:42
Mulund 23:54, Thane 23:58, Dombivili 12:10, Kalyan 12:18, Bhivpuri 01:00
(If you miss the train you miss the trek with us so make sure you are on time to catch the train.)
People may board the same train from the station of their convenience and meet us in the train directly. (Get into second boggy from Karjat side)
Meeting Point : Bhivpuri Railway Station@01:05 AM
Will start trek after Introductions and briefing session
Reach the garbett plateau in next 3 - 4hrs.
Rest for some time in the windiest place at matheran
Early morning explore the garbett plateau.
Proceed to garbett point and then to Dasturi point
After exploration take Taxi till neral station.
Reach Neral station till 10:00 Morning. Have our breakfast at Neral
Start our return journey towards Mumbai with happy memories
Trek Fees: Rs. 375/- per participants
A/c Name : Raj Singh
Bank Name : AXIS BANK
Account ID : 912010022801101
IFSC code : UTIB0001703, AXIS BANK, YOGI NAGAR, BRANCH
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with transaction id, Name. Or share screen shot on what’s up (9029148241)
3) Registrations will be accepted STRICTLY on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS and by direct contact only.
Registration through phone calls only. Please Call Us for any query and confirm your seat.
1. Transportation from Dasturi Point (Matheran) to Neral by Pvt. Taxi
3. First Aid & Medical Kit, and Expertise Charges
1. Anything mentioned than above
2. Local Train fare
3. Mineral water or soft drinks
4. Emergency transport costs
Things to carry:
A Water Bottle (3 Liters) (Compulsory)
Torch With Extra Cell (Compulsory)
Bring some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits, Fruits etc.
Personal Medicines (General Medical Kit will be available with Group)
Good griped shoes
A haversack to put all these things
please notes that this is an environment friendly outing. Do not litter any wrappers (please take it back to your home for disposal) or spoil the place in any way.
Alcohol, drugs or narcotics, firearms and gambling on the Trek, smoking, entry to the area set aside for use by the opposite sex, offensive behavior which may lead to expulsion from the Trek
organizer have reserves the right to withdraw and or make any alterations that they may deem advisable for the convenience and the best interests of tour.
Extensive and painstaking preparations have gone into planning of this tour for your safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety, organizers cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for tour. While planning your trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should seek their physician’s advice before coming.
1) If any natural calamity happens or any accident, death, illness occurred, organizers’ are not responsible for any loss of thing or of human being.
2) Avoid to bring valuable things like gold or any jewelry or High value mobile phones Etc.
3) Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
4) This Trek is not a leisure trip so one needs to be prepare themselves accordingly.
For Registrations & further inquiries feel free to contact