Malshej Ghat Picnic on Sunday 24th July 2016
Mumbai Malshej Ghat Distance: 160 Kms (Approx)
Tour Fees : Rs. 1000/-
Contact : Raj Singh (9029148241)
Malshej Ghat, famous for its waterfalls and thick mist, is a must visit weekend destination during monsoons. The cloud cover at Malshej Ghat is so thick that visibility reduces to mere five meters, letting you have the experience of walking in the clouds. While it is enchanting in Monsoons, it can be dry and uninteresting during summers. Plan your trip to Malshej Ghat only during Monsoon
Route Map : Mumbai -> (Eastern Expressway) Borivali->Thane -> Bhiwandi-> Kalyan -> Murbad ->Sarlagaon -> Malshej Ghat
Tour itinerary (Tentative)
Meeting Point: Near Hotel Rajmahal, Chandavarkar Road, Near Borivali Railway Station, Borivali West.
05:30 am: Journey Start by Pvt. Vehicle
05:50 am: 1st Pickup JVLR/Western Express Highway Corner - Jogeshwari (East)
06:30 am: 2nd Pickup Near Anand Cinema Thane (East)
11:00 am: Will Malshej Ghat, (breakfast on the way),
11:00 am to 01:00 pm Enjoy in Waterfalls
01:30 pm: Will reach our Lunch point 21 Km Ahead from Malshej Ghat
02:00 pm: Lunch and after that we will visit beautiful lake near by
03:30 pm: Start return journey towards Mumbai (Site Seeing in routes)
08:30 pm: Will reach to Borivali after evening snakes on the way (Depends on Traffic conditions)
Tour Fees: INR 1000/- (Per Participants)
To book one has to Transfer/Deposits non-refundable amount of 500/-
(Confirmation of names for Participation is subject to payment of advance fees)
A/c Name : Raj Singh
Bank Name : AXIS BANK
Account ID : 912010022801101
IFSC code : UTIB0001703, AXIS BANK, YOGI NAGAR, BRANCH
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
transaction id, Name. Or share screen shot on what’s up (9029148241)
Note: Registrations will be accepted STRICTLY on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS and by direct contact only.
1. Transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai by Pvt. booked Vehicle
2. Breakfast, Lunch & Evening Tea Snacks (Veg.)
3. All Toll and Tax during tour
3. First Aid & Medical Kit, and Expertise Charges
1. Anything mentioned than above
2. Mineral water or soft drinks
3. Emergency transport costs
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING DURING MONSOON TOUR
• Bag: Carry a light, water-proof bag so that your things stay dry. It is also wise to purchase a plastic case
for your phone and wallet and ensure that electronic goods are kept securely dry in your
• Clothes: Wear light cotton clothes or comfortable partially synthetic clothes that can dry off quickly if you
happen to get wet. Shorts or three-quarter pants are always better than full length clothes
which usually get muddied in puddles or by splash-back. Avoid light colors which are prone to becoming
stained. A jacket is a must have item particularly if you plan to walk a lot outside or trek. A
windcheater is useful to keep you warm during the rains, one without lining is better than one with as
most parts of India are quite warm once it stops raining. If you plan to go to a hill-station which
is cooler and where it rains quite heavily, a jacket with a warm lining would also be useful.
• Umbrella: Generally to just walk around cities, an umbrella should work just fine to keep you relatively
dry. Convenient folding umbrellas are easy to carry and do not take up much space.
• Shoes: Closed water-proof shoes are essential to keep your feet clean. Avoid wearing open rubber
slippers or sandals that will only dirty your feet. Wearing sneakers or canvas shoes is also a bad idea as
they take a long time to dry when they get wet.
• Food and Water: Food tends to spoil or get moist easily in the monsoons, so it is worthwhile carrying small
airtight containers if you want to pack food.
• Mats or Newspapers: If you plan to have picnics whilst on the road, it is useful to carry dry mats or plastic
sheets to spread out on wet surfaces. These may also be useful if you have long waits at
train or bus stations.
• Sun block: You can still get sunburn so make sure you always use sun block even if it is raining
• Personal medicines. Extra Pair of clothes
please notes that this is an environment friendly outing. Do not litter any wrappers (please take it back to your home for disposal) or spoil the place in any way.
Alcohol, drugs or narcotics, firearms and gambling on the Trek, smoking, entry to the area set aside for use by the opposite sex, offensive behavior which may lead to expulsion from the Trek
organizer have reserves the right to withdraw and or make any alterations that they may deem advisable for the convenience and the best interests of tour.
Extensive and painstaking preparations have gone into planning of this tour for your safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety, organizers cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for tour. While planning your trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should seek their physicians’ advice before coming.
1) If any natural calamity happens or any accident, death, illness occured, Organisors are not responsible for any loss of thing or of human being.
2) Avoid to bring valuable things like gold or any jewellery or High value mobile phones Etc..
3) Organizers reserve the right to make changes/Cancel to their programs at any point of time
4) Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
Also join us @ Facebook Group :https://www.facebook.com/groups/peaktroops/
For Registrations & further inquiries feel free to contact
9029148241 (Available on What’s up)