P.E.A.K. Troops, LAKE SIDE CAMPING NEAR MALSHEJ GHAT, On 15th –16th Oct . 2016
Tour Fees: INR1,050/-
Cont: Raj 9029148241
Lake Side Camping at PimpleGaoJoga Dam (Near MalshejGhat)
Do you want to get away and experience a tour this summer but are worried about the heat in April and May? One of these stunning destinations may be the perfect solution. These destinations offer cooling breezes as well as amazing views of Lake and Mountains. If you are looking to beat the heat on your summer tour Lets Enjoy the peaceful and natural pollution free environment on bank of a lake where you can enjoy and relax beneath clear skies. Lake is situated at PimpleGaonJoga dam which is nearly 22 km from MalshejGhat
Tour itinerary (Tentative)
Meeting Point: Near S.T. Stand Kalyan, West (Near Railway Station) @ 12:30 PM
01:00 pm: Journey Start by State Transportation Bus
04:00 pm: will reach near by village of camp site will have Welcome Drink
04:30 pm: will reach our beautiful camp site. Tent setup by participants, free time for photography and enjoying the sunset, fun and games activities
06:30 pm: A high Tea and fun game continues ……….
09:30 pm: Dinner time
10:30 pm: Camp fire
12:30 pm: Lights of and Good night (Enjoy the amazing experience of having a nap in Tents.)
07:00 am: Good Morning and get fresh, Enjoy Sunrise
09:30 am: Breakfast & windup
11:30 am: start return journey Way back to home by State Transportation Bus
02:30 pm: Will Reach Kalyan with Happy Memories
Tour Fees: INR. 1050/-
To book one has to transfer/deposit non-refundable amount of Rs. 500/- in below mention bank a/c
A/c Name : Raj Singh
Bank Name : AXIS BANK
Account ID : 912010022801101
IFSC code : UTIB0001703, AXIS BANK, YOGI NAGAR, BRANCH
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to email@example.com with transaction id, Name. Or share screen shot on what’s up (9029148241)
3) Registrations will be accepted STRICTLY on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS and by direct contact only.
1. To and fro travelling from Kalyan by Pvt. State Transport Bus
2. Tented Accommodation with camping mattress
3. Welcome drink (Tea/Coffee), Evening Refreshment, Dinner, Breakfast All Veg.
4. Expertise Charges
1. Anything other than above mentioned inclusions
2. Cold drink, Mineral Water Etc. & Private orders of Tea, breakfast Etc.
4.Medical Expanses other than 'First aid'
Things to Carry:
• blanket or sleeping bag
• Extra Clothes and Winter Wear ( As it is chilling atmosphere in the morning)
• Torch and extra cell / Candles and Matchbox or Lighter
• Personal Medicines (General Medical Kit will be available with Group)
• Cap, goggle, sunscreen etc.
• Towel and Soap, personal toiletries, Sanitary Kit
• Water Bottle (2 Liter Must)
• Dry Food (snacks)
• Mosquito repellent cream
please notes that this is an environment friendly outing. Do not litter any wrappers (please take it back to your home for disposal) or spoil the place in any way.
Alcohol, drugs or narcotics, firearms and gambling on the Trek, smoking, entry to the area set aside for use by the opposite sex, offensive behaviour which may lead to expulsion from the Trek
organizer have reserves the right to withdraw and or make any alterations that they may deem advisable for the convenience and the best interests of tour.
Extensive and painstaking preparations have gone into planning of this tour for your safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety, organizers cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for tour. While planning your trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should seek their physicians advice before coming.
1) If any natural calamity happens or any accident, death, illness occurred, organizers’ are not responsible for any loss of thing or of human being.
2) Don't bring valuable things like gold or any jewelry or High value mobile phones etc.
3) Organizers reserve the right to make changes or cancelled to their programs at any
point of time without prior notification
Also join us @ Face book Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/peaktroops/
Please share this event with your friends also who might be interested in our events
(If call not answered then drop a message or Whatsapp text)
For Registrations & further inquiries feel free to contact