Location: Near Panvel
Elevation: 390 Meters
Simple 1.5 HR Ascend
Event Fees: Rs. 650/- Per Participants
Lets be a witness the natural glooming light amidst the mountain and dense forest, a perfect ambiance created by the twinkling little fireflies for their mating ritual. Summer is the perfect time when we can experience synchronous twinkling of hundreds of fireflies- one of the most beautiful phenomena in nature. Prabalmachi offers a night with this phenomenal beauty. Lets explore the beauty of nature from a glooming perspective.
Fireflies : Fireflies or lightning bugs are structured with specialized cells in their abdomen which emit light. This process is called bio luminescence and is shared by many other organisms, mostly sea-living or marine organisms. Pre-monsoon climate is the ideal period for fireflies and glow-worms for mating, they light up to attract their mate. Hundreds of fireflies gather together on a tree displaying their bio-luminescent lights in the dark nights.
Meet at Panvel railway station by 05:30 pm and move towards Thakurwadi- base village by private/ public transportation. Reach at base viallageand start the night trek to Prabalmachi it will be simple 1.5 hour ascend experience glowing Fireflies.
Will reach at prabalmachi and have delicious dinner and move towards the night trail. overnight stay at prabalmachi.
Early morning freshen up, have breakfast and start descending. Will reach base village approx 10 a.m. will start our return journey towards panvel by private/ public transportation reach Panvel station and the group departs with happy memories.
Trek Fees: Rs. 650/- per participants
1. Transportation from Panvel to Panvel
2. Dinner (Veg) ( Rs.100/- more for non-veg meal )
4. First Aid & Medical Kit, and Expertise Charges
1. Anything mentioned than above
2. Local Train fare
3. Mineral water or soft drinks
4. Emergency transport costs
Things to carry:
Identity Proof (must)
Torch with Extra Battery (must)
Water 2 ltr (must)
Sleeping bag / bedding
Glucose / Tang / Electrol Powder (must)
Bring some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits, Fruits etc.
Personal Medicines (General Medical Kit will be available with Group)
Good griped shoes
To book one has to Transfer/deposit full amount of Rs 650/- in below mention bank a/c
Note: Charged Rs. 100 more for on spot entry
A/c Name : Raj Singh
Bank Name : AXIS BANK
Account ID : 912010022801101
IFSC code : UTIB0001703, AXIS BANK, YOGI NAGAR, BRANCH
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with transaction id, Name. or share screen shot on what’s up (9029148241)
3) Registrations will be accepted STRICTLY on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS
4) Registration through phone calls only. Please Call Us for any query and confirm your seat.
please notes that this is an environment friendly outing. Do not litter any wrappers (please take it back to your home for disposal) or spoil the place in any way.
Alcohol, drugs or narcotics, firearms and gambling on the Trek, smoking, entry to the area set aside for use by the opposite sex, offensive behavior which may lead to expulsion from the Trek
organizer have reserves the right to withdraw and or make any alterations that they may deem advisable for the convenience and the best interests of tour.
Extensive and painstaking preparations have gone into planning of this tour for your safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety, organizers cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for tour. While planning your trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should seek their physician’s advice before coming.
1) If any natural calamity happens or any accident, death, illness occurred, organizers’ are not responsible for any loss of thing or of human being.
2) Avoid to bring valuable things like gold or any jewelry or High value mobile phones Etc.
3) Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
4) This Trek is not a leisure trip so one needs to be prepare themselves accordingly.
For Registrations & further inquiries feel free to contact
Thanks and Regard’s