Dalhousie Camping Tour (Himachal Pradesh)
Places of interest are Khajjiar, Dharamshala, Dainkund, Macloedgunj, Bhagsu Waterfall, Dalai lama temple etc.
Day 1 Arrival at the Dalhousie at the forenoon. Check-in to pre booked hotel. After rest there will be small briefing session about the tour and its surrounding areas. Evening we will visit few near by places among them (Subhash Baoli, Gandhi Chock, Tibetian Market, Ajit Singh Memorial (Panjpulla), Lakkadmandi) we will return at campsite dinner & overnight stay in the Hotel.
Day 2 After breakfast we will checkout from hotel and we ahead to visit Khajjiar (often called as India's Switzerland) After visiting khajjiar will reach to our beautiful campsite, Explore beautiful surrounding near by. Overnight stay in Camps
Day 3 After breakfast we will visit famous Dainkund, after returning from dainkund now its time for adventure activities like (Zipline, Repelling, Burma bridge etc. ) Camp fire in the evening. Overnight in the Camp in tents.
Day 4 After breakfast will ahead to Dharamshala, Will visit Macloedgunj and other near by famous places. Overnight stay in the pre booked hotel.
Day 5 After breakfast will visit Bhagsu waterfall, Dalai lama temple etc. Overnight stay in the pre booked hotel
Day 6 After Breakfast check out from hotel, free time for shopping, local site seeing, Our Tour concludes with lot of happy memories.
PLACES TO VISIT
Khajjiar (Mini Switzerland of India)
Khajjiar is a popular hill station about 26 km from Dalhousie. It is known as” Mini Switzerland of India” Khajjiar is situated at a height of 6500 feet and bestowed with natural beauty and pleasant climate. Vast expanse of green meadows and dense forests besides vistas of majestic snow-clad Himalayan peaks make Khajjiar a popular destination among tourists. Khajjiar explore many adventure activity like Para gliding,Horse Riding, Trekking, Zorbing etc during April and May.
Dainkund Peak is the highest mountain peak in Dalhousie.It is located at a an elevation of 2755 meters above the sea level and 10 km from Dalhousie, This place has a scenical charm and the picturesque view of the surroundings will exactly take your breath away.The sweet sound of the calm or a pleasing breeze blowing through the trees makes a musical serenade makes Dainkund famously known as the singing hill. An Air Force base in India in peak Dainkund and turn left from there is the Pholani Devi Temple which is the major attraction here.
Dharamshala is a city in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. Surrounded by cedar forests on the edge of the Himalayas, this hillside city is home to the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan government-in-exile. The Thekchen Chlling Temple Complex is a spiritual center for Tibetan Buddhism, while the Library of Tibetan Works and Archives houses thousands of precious manuscripts
McLeod Ganj (also spelt McLeodGanj or Mcleodganj) is a suburb of Dharamshala in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh, India. It is known as "Little Lhasa" or "Dhasa" (a short form of Dharamshala used mainly by Tibetans) because of its large population of Tibetans. The Tibetan government-in-exile is headquartered in McLeod Ganj. It has an average elevation of 2,082 metres (6,831 feet). It is situated on the Dhauladhar Range, whose highest peak, "Hanuman Ka Tibba", at about 5,639 metres (18,500 feet), lies just behind it.
Bhagsunag Falls are located about 2 kilometres away from McLeodganj and are best visit while on a trek, although you can also drive up to Bhagsu village.
Dalai Lama Main Temple
The town of the holy Dalai Lama, Mcleodganj in Dharamshala lures a lot of tourist from various parts of the globe. Amongst the numerous attractions that the town boasts of, it is the Dalai Lama Temple which draws the major attention of the tourists. Just a walking distance away from McLeodganj bus stand, the Dalai Lama Temple is situated at the main temple road. Right next to the temple is the residence of the holy Dalai Lama.
Tour Fess: RS. 8,850/- Per Participants
1. All meals (Vegetarian Food)
2. Accommodation: Hotels & Tented Accommodations in sharing
3. Transportation (Dalhousie- Khajjiar- Dharamshala – McLeodGanj)
4. Sleeping bags or blankets with trekking mattresses.
5. Guide for All 6 Days
6. Adventure Activities ( Zip line, Rappelling, Burma Bridge Etc.)
7. Qualified Adventure Instructor for adventure activities.
1. Arrival/departure from/to Dalhousie/Dharmashal
2. Insurance Cover.
3. Medical Evacuation.
4. Any expense not mentioned under 'cost includes'
5. Cold drink, Mineral Water Etc. & Private orders of Tea, breakfast Etc.
6. Any expense arising out of unforeseen circumstance like bus delays, roadblocks, landslides, etc.
To book one has to transfer/deposit 100 % amount of event in below mention bank a/c
A/c Name : Raj Singh
Bank Name : AXIS BANK
Account ID : 912010022801101
IFSC code : UTIB0001703, AXIS BANK, YOGI NAGAR, BRANCH
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to email@example.com with transaction id & Name or share screen shot on what’s App (9029148241)
3) Registrations will be accepted by direct contact only.
Before 40 days of Departure 10% Cancellation Charges
Before 21 to 40 days of Departure 25% Cancellation Charges
Before 11 to 20 days of Departure 60% Cancellation Charges
Before 1 to 10 days of Departure 80% Cancellation Charges
THINGS TO CARRY
• Woollen clothes, Woollen cap jackets, Windcheater.
• Socks (4 pairs)
• Thermal wear (1-2 pairs)
• Shoes having good grip
• Snow gloves/normal gloves.
• Sun glasses/goggles.
• Lunch box, water bottle, spoon.
• Sun-scream lotion.
• Personal medication.
• Torch and batteries.
• Normal bags (to carry small stuffs).
• Glucon D, Mycodem powder.
• Dry fruits if possible bring in packets.
RULES & REGULATIONS
• Participants will have to follow the instructions clearly given by the volunteer/guide, Misbehave/Arguing with the volunteers/guide/instructors will be considered as disciplinary issues.
• Alcohol, Smoking & Tobacco are strictly banned and if anyone found suspect in such cases, the participation will be terminated and no further service/refund will be offered then after.
• Shorts are not allowed during the activity hours with a view to safety from weather and wildlife.
• Photography in the Defense Occupied Areas are strictly prohibited and can lead to defence actions.
• Accommodation & Sanitary Facilities for Girls & Boys are separate
• Abusive Language will be reacted by termination of participation only
• Kitchen Area & Equipment Store are out of bound for all ranks.
For Registrations & further inquiries feel free to contact
Thanks & Regard’s