Looking to escape the city life of Mumbai? Need a break from the traffic and crowded streets of the commercial capital of India? Bhandardara is a pristine water reservoir and also a famous weekend getaway near Mumbai situated near Igatpuri hill station. The shining blue green water of Bhandardara and the surrounding lush green mountains is a great treat to eyes. Imagine a camping trip near the edge of this lake coupled with friends, food and fun. A cozy night in camping tents under the blanket of millions of stars.
Bhandardara is a beautiful yet less known hill station near Mumbai in the Sahyadri hill range. Bhandardara is located at an altitude of about 2471 feet above sea-level. We are going to organize one night Camping in the open under the twinkling sky at Bhandradara. The literal meaning of Bhandardara is valley of treasures. Here the elements of nature are in perfect harmony - from the highest mountain peak in Maharashtra, to one of the largest lakes and oldest dams in the country Star gazing at Bhandardara is simply out of this world, it is very unlikely that you will camp under the open skies at Bhandardara and not see at least two shooting stars if not more.
Boat Ride at Arthur Lake:
We can take a boat ride to feel the cool wind and breathtaking panoramic view of the rolling hills. The boat ride is enjoyable and offers spectacular view of the surrounding hills. The view enhances in the evenings with sunset No motorized boating is allowed at Bhandardara (Arthur Lake)
The Tentative itinerary for the Event is as given below:
29th Oct. 2016 Saturday
Meeting Point 11:55 Hrs at Kasara Railway station
Catch a Kasara Local train from your respective nearest railway station on central line
11:55 Meeting and Introduction round
12:50 After having breakfast at Kasara off to camp site by a private booked Jeep
16:00 Will reach near camp Site (Lunch and site seeing on the way)
17:00 Will reach at camp site after 30 Mins of pleasant walk along beautiful arthur lake.
17:30 Tent pitching, tea and evening refreshment
18.00 Free time for photography
18:30 Fun Games.
21:00 Dinner (Veg. Food cooked by Villagers)
22:00 Camp Fire
23:00 Lights of and Good night (Enjoy the amazing experience of having a nap in Tents.)
30th Oct. 2016, Sunday
07:00 Wakeup Call
08:30 Breakfast after freshening up
10:00 Departure from camping site (Lunch on the way)
15:30 Will reach Kasara and tour concludes with Happy Memories
Tour Fees: INR. 2050/- Per Participants
Note: Get Rs 250 off per person for group booking (5 Participants and more)
To book one has to transfer/deposit non-refundable amount of Rs. 1000/- in below mention bank a/c as Advance Fees.
A/c Name : Raj Singh
Bank Name : AXIS BANK
Account ID : 912010022801101
IFSC code : UTIB0001703, AXIS BANK, YOGI NAGAR, BRANCH
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to email@example.com with transaction id, Name. Or share screen shot on what’s up (9029148241)
3) Registrations will be accepted STRICTLY on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS and by direct contact only.
1. To and fro travelling from Kasara by Pvt. Vehicle
2. Accommodation in Tents on Triple Sharing basis (Three in one tent) with camping mattress
3. All Meal Welcome drink (Tea/Coffee), Evening Refreshment, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast All Veg.
4. Boating Charges
5. All permissions, Toll, Taxes Etc.
6. Expertise Charges
1.Anything other than above mentioned inclusions
2.Cold drink, Mineral Water Etc. & Private orders of Tea, breakfast Etc.
4.Medical Expanses other than 'First aid'
Things to Carry:
• blanket or sleeping bag
• Extra Clothes and Winter Wear ( As it is chilling atmosphere in the morning)
• Torch and extra cell / Candles and Matchbox or Lighter
• Personal Medicines (General Medical Kit will be available with Group)
• Cap, goggle, sunscreen etc.
• Towel and Soap, personal toiletries, Sanitary Kit
• Water Bottle (2 Liter Must)
• Dry Food (snacks)
• Mosquito repellent cream
please notes that this is an environment friendly outing. Do not litter any wrappers (please take it back to your home for disposal) or spoil the place in any way.
Alcohol, drugs or narcotics, firearms and gambling on the Trek, smoking, entry to the area set aside for use by the opposite sex, offensive behavior which may lead to expulsion from the Trek
organizer have reserves the right to withdraw and or make any alterations that they may deem advisable for the convenience and the best interests of tour.
Extensive and painstaking preparations have gone into planning of this tour for your safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety, organizers cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for tour. While planning your trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should seek their physicians advice before coming.
1) If any natural calamity happens or any accident, death, illness occurred, organizers’ are not responsible for any loss of thing or of human being.
2) Avoid to bring valuable things like gold or any jewelry or High value mobile phones Etc.
3) Trek/camp leader's decision will be final and binding.
4) Organizers reserve the right to make changes or cancelled to their programs at any
point of time without prior notification
5) This camping not a leisure trip so one needs to be prepare themselves accordingly.
Also join us @ Face book Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/peaktroops/
Please share this event with your friends also who might be interested in our events
(If call not answered then drop a message or Whatsapp text)
For Registrations & further inquiries feel free to contact