P.E.A.K. TROOPS, PRABALMACHI CAMPING UNDER MILLION STARS On 17th April 2016 Leaving 16th Eve.
Location: Near panvel
Elevation : 390 Metres Simple 1.5 HR Ascend
About the Tour :
Prabalmachi is the midway base village for two famous treks near Navi Mumbai named Prabalgad and Kalavantin. Prabalmachi offers breathtaking view of both Prabalgad and Kalavantin, with a scenic valley view of Panvel outskirts. Nothing can beat Prabalmachi when it comes to location, weather and food. Its one of the best camping location our team has produced with required basic amenities. It also offers a small trek through the forest which has potential Wildlife.
04:00 PM: Meet at Panvel Railway Station.
04:45 PM: Move to Thakurwadi by public Transport.
05:45 PM: Introduction and Start ascending.
07:30 PM: Setting up of your own tents, Ice Breakers, Group Activities.
09:00 PM: Local delicious dinner.
10:00 PM: Campfire and good night.
07:00 AM: Wakeup call
07:30 AM: Breakfast.
08:00 AM: Start the return Journey
09:30 AM: Reach Thakurwadi.
09:45 AM: Return journey to Panvel
10:45 AM: Will reach to Panvel Station
Event Cost: Rs. 650/- per participants
Registration through phone calls only. Please Call Us for any query or to confirm your seat.
Pl call & book the seat by paying 250/- in Advance (Non-refundable). Limited seats only
A/c Name : Raj Singh
Bank Name : AXIS BANK
Account ID : 912010022801101
IFSC code : UTIB0001703, AXIS BANK, YOGI NAGAR, BRANCH
1) While online transfer, please provide your name in notes section.
2) Once payment is done, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with transaction id, Name.
1. Travelling charges from panvel to panvel by state transportation bus
2. Tented accommodation with camping mattress
3. Meals during the trip (Dinner-Breakfast- Veg. Only) with tea and & welcome drink
4. Guide and Professional Expertise.
1. Anything mentioned than above
2. Mineral water or soft drinks
3. Emergency transport costs
Things to Carry:
· blanket or sleeping bag
· Winter Wear ( As it is chilling atmosphere in the morning)
· Torch and extra cell / Candles and Matchbox or Lighter
· Personal Medicines (General Medical Kit will be available with Group)
· Cap, goggle, sunscreen etc.
· Sport shoes / Trekking shoes
· Electoral powder / Glucon D / Tang
· Towel and Soap, personal toiletries, Sanitary Kit
· Water Bottle (2 Liter Must)
· Rucksack to carry this entire thing. (No handbags or jholas)
· Dry Food (snacks)
· Mosquito repellent cream
please notes that this is an environment friendly outing. Do not litter any wrappers (please take it back to your home for disposal) or spoil the place in any way.
Alcohol, drugs or narcotics, firearms and gambling on the Trek, smoking, entry to the area set aside for use by the opposite sex, offensive behavior which may lead to expulsion from the Trek
organizer have reserves the right to withdraw and or make any alterations that they may deem advisable for the convenience and the best interests of tour.
Extensive and painstaking preparations have gone into planning of this tour for your safety. While every care has been taken to ensure safety, organizers cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for tour. While planning your trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc. should seek their physicians advice before coming.
Note: Organizers reserve the right to make changes to their programs at any point of time
For Registrations & further inquiries feel free to contact
Raj Singh 9029148241 (Available on WhatsApp)