Matheran is a famous hill station situated in Karjat Tehsil, Raigad in Maharashtra declared as eco-sensitive zone by Ministry of Environment and Forest. It is Asia's only automobile-free hill station. It is located on Western Ghats at height of 800 m (2625 Feet) above sea level. The name Matheran means ‘Forest on the forehead.'
16 July 2016 - 17 July 2016
Package cost: 2099/- per person
Traveling (Neral to Neral), Matheran entry charges, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Stay (on 3 sharing basis), Expertise charges.
Transport till Neral,
Insurance of any kind, Medical hospitalization, Evacuation and related expenses. And any item not covered under 'inclusions'.
02:00 PM: Reach Neral Station.
02:30 PM: Move to Matheran.
03:00 PM: Reach the main gate of Matheran.
03:30 PM: Check-in hotel room.
04:00 PM: Move out for Nature trail towards sunset (Panorama point).
06:00 PM: Reach Sunset point
07:30 PM: Move for the hotel (refreshment)
09:00 PM: Dinner
10:00 PM: Night trail
12:00 AM: Good night
06:00 AM: Wakeup call
06:30 AM: Breakfast
07:00 AM: Move for Birding trail (Charlotte Lake) & other points visit.
11:00 AM: Back to Hotel
12:00 PM: Lunch
01:00 PM: Market Visit
04:00 PM: Bye Bye
--- Bank details ---
Account holder's Name: Ecobasics Ecology Consul and Ser P L
Bank name: YES Bank
IFSC Code: YESB0000117
Account no.: 0117 8580 0001 574
Branch: Goregaon West
Type of Account: Current A/c
1. Wear good trekking shoes.
2. Please carry sunglasses and cap (if needed)
3. Carry odomos or any other mosquito repellant.
4. Carrying Binocular and Camera is optional
5. Do not wear bright color clothes
6. Do not touch any creature or plant without permission.
7. Strictly, NO smoking, alcohol consumption or intake of un-prescribed drug will be tolerated.
8. Compulsory carry water 2-3 litres and biscuits or any snack containing glucose.
9. Plastic bag to keep your extra pair of clothes & electronics.
10. Compulsory double strap bag, sling bag not allowed on trek.
11. Wind cheater to keep hands free.