Introduction about Songiri Fort :
Grade : Easy
Location: Palasdari / Karjat
Songiri is a small fort, and there are 2 water tanks on the top, with remnants of ramparts. We get a beautiful glimpse of Borghat. Rajmachi, Dhak, Bhivgad and Prabalgad can be seen from the top.
# We will start with CST to Khopoli by fast Local. All All members are requested to board this Same train as per your convenient station.
• Mumbai CST – 07.50 a.m.
• Byculla – 07.57 a.m.
• Dadar – 08.03 a.m.
• Kurla – 08.10 a.m.
• Ghatkopar - 08.14 a.m.
• Mulund – 08.24a.m.
• Thane – 08.29a.m.
• Dombivli – 08.42 a.m.
• Kalyan – 08.50 a.m.
• Badlapur – 09.10a.m.
• All trekkers are requested to take return ticket till Palasdhari from Your origin station by their own.
• All members board the Third compartment from Khopoli Side which is the Third last from CST side. Everybody is requested to board the same local so we can meet in the train itself.
# We will reach 9.48a.m. at Palasdhari
# 10.00a.m. Breakfast & Start for Base Viilage
# 10.30a.m. Reach base village( Navli Village). Introduction Round & Briefing.
# 10.45a.m. Start Trek
# 12.45p.m. – 1.00p.m. Reach on TOP. Lunch and Fort Exploration.
# 02.00p.m. Start Descending
# 04.30p.m. At Base Village. Back to Palasdhari Station. Evening refreshment.
# 04.56 p.m. or 06.15 p.m. board train from Palasadhari station to Mumbai. Tentatively we will reach to Mumbai at somewhere around 7 to 9p.m.
The Cost of Trek: Rs.180/- per head
• Breakfast and Evening tea
• Expertise Charges.
Things to be carried:
• Identity proof.
• Lunch Pack
• A bottle of water (Atleast 2 Ltrs),
• Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits, etc.
• Medicine those if u require usually (Optional)
• Good trekking shoes,
• A haversack to put in all the things to be carried.
For Registration and Information:
Kavish Sukhtankar – 09820330615 / 09820710642
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/156590737807072/