SUMERU TREKKERS (The Adventure is out there)
INVITES YOU FOR A ONE DAY Mesmerizing TREK TO Ajoba Hill ON 10th Jan 2016
Ajoba is one of the Highest Peaks in Sahyadri Ranges. Total height of this hill is 4511ft. Ajoba fort or Ajaparvat (Grandfather Mountain). The mountain is known to be one of the highest peaks in its range. Ajoba and its surroundings are very picturesque. Ajoba is famous for the Valmiki Rishi Ashram where Goddess Sita was said to be staying after being separated from Lord Rama. A little ahead of the Valmiki Ashram is the Luv-Kush cave. They say Luv-kush's grandfather trained them here, hence the name Ajoba, which is grandfather in Marathi.
Time : 3 Hours
Grade : Medium
Base Village : Dehane village
Date : 10-01-2016 (Sunday)
Participants : 30 Only,(First come first serve)
Cost 600 /- per head
1) Asangaon To Dehane & Dehane to Asangaon in Private vehicle
2) Morning Breakfast ,
3) Evening Tea/Coffee.
4) First aid and Expertise charges.
Itinerary for Trek:
Recommended train timing to reach Asangaon is as below. Please board the 2nd compartment from ahead (Kasara end). This is a train till Asangaon - slow local.
Trek to Ajoba Hills
07:30 Report at Asangaon railway station
07:45 Group introduction/orientation and have breakfast.
08:15 Reach the base village by bus or jeep.
09:15 Reach base village
09:30 Start trek
10:30 Reach at Valmiki ashram, explore n photography.
11:00 Start Ascend toward Ajoba.
01:00 Reach on top,lunch, exploration, photography etc
02:30 Start descend towards base village
04:30 Reach at base village, travel to Asangaon by Jeep
05:30 Group disperses at Asangaon railway station.
Exclusion: Emergency Medical evacuations if any required, Insurance and any item/event not mentioned in the inclusion list.
Things To Be carry:
Identity proof (must)
A bottle of water (at least 2 Ltrs) Compulsory
Cap, Camera, Electoral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
Personal Care stuff, Medicine those if u require usually
A good trekking shoes.
Event : http://sumerutrekkers.com/read_more/index/19
Sumeru trekkers Rules :
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding. ***Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer. ***
3. Sumeru Trekkers reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
5. Sleeveless, low neck, figure hugging shirts/tops, short pants, hot pants not allowed.
6. Payment made is nonrefundable and non-transferable.
7. Please do not carry handbags or Jolas or Sling bags. Morning breakfast for Sunday
For more details and Registration, Please contact on the nos. given below:
Tushar Kedar : 97736 78366 / 90295 87600
Vijay Vanker : 97734 83465 / 86919 02227
Web site : www.sumerutrekkers.com
Facebook Page : https://web.facebook.com/sumeru.trekkers
Facebook Group : https://web.facebook.com/groups/sumerutrekkers/
Email id : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Bank Name: State Bank Of India
Name: Tushar Kedar
Account No : 33064879796
IFSC Code: SBIN0007212
(Once the payment is done, please message your UTR number and your name on above contact numbers).
2) Cash payment - Please feel free to call on above numbers and we will arrange for collection of cash.