Dear ADVENTURE LOVERS,
We invite you all for Nomad Hikers Trek to sandhan valley on 28tH & 29TH Jan 2017 (Leaving Friday Night)
Trek - Sandhan Valley
Level - Medium level trek
Region - Kasara side
Dates - 28,29th jan 2017
Fees - 1600rs per person
Meeting point - 27th jan 2017 @ kasara station
Board this train -
CST : 10:50 PM
Byculla : 10:57 PM.
Dadar : 11:05 PM
Kurla : 11:13 PM
Ghatkopar : 11:18 PM
Mulund : 11:30 PM
Thane : 11:34 PM
Dombivali :- 11:57 PM
Kalyan :- 00:07 AM
Kasara :- 01:18 AM.
(If you miss the train you miss the trek so make sure you are on time to catch the train.)
1) Trasportation from kasara to base village
2) Breakfast on saturday morning
3) Lunch saturday morning
4) Rappelling in the valley
5) Tent stay in the valley
6) Dinner on saturday night
9) tecnical support
10) Trek Lead
11) Local villager support
12) sunday morning breakfast
13) sunday afternoon lunch
14) Transportation from base village to nearest station kasara/asangao
15) lots of fun.
28th jan 2017
01.30 am - start journey to base village
4.30am - reach base village take a power nap.
5.00am - wake up fresh n up have breakfast
5.30am - start for trek
9.00am - have introduction Round and have snacks carried by participants only
1.00pm - Rappel the first patch and have lunch
6.00pm - reach camping spot in the valley set up tents fresh n up have snacks and enjoy.
7.00pm - camp fire session
8-9.00pm - have dinner and enjoy 5billon stars night and have a good night.
29th jan 2017
6.00am - wake up fresh n up have breakfast
8.00am - continue walk to base village
1.30pm - reach base village have lunch
Start via jeep to nearest railway station.
Part away with good memories of this amazing trek.
Things to carry
1) water 2-3ltrs while starting the trek(packed water not available in valley)
2) extra pair of clothes (you will get wet in the valley atleast once, there is no way of avoiding geting wet in the valley, plus it gets cold at night so carry extra pair of clothes)
3) snacks compalsory ( plump cake, biscuits etc. You should carry enough snacks that will feed you for a day even though lunch dinner will be served )
4) Torch with extra pair of batteries compalsory.
5) good proper trekking shoes
6) try to wear full clothes to protect yourself from getting hurt
7)proper bag to carry your stuff no zolas allowed
8) slippers for camp site and a pair of scoks
9) sleeping bag / sleeping material( chadar , bedsheet ).
For Registration call us:
Y@sh : 9022727690
yamini : 7303055000
join us : https://www.facebook.com/groups/707200822662380/
page : https://www.facebook.com/nomadhikers/