nviting you for a night trek to Prabalgad. We would be camping at Prabal Machi. A great Vantage point to see clean night sky, filled with only stars. Sounding romantic isnt it? A perfect way to celerate Valentines Weekend.....
Meeting Point: Panvel Station 7:00 PM saturday
Reach base of the fort and Start trekking 8:00 PM
Reach Prabalmachi: 10:00 PM
Camp fire and Masti till morning with Little bit of sleep.
Trek to Prabalgad fort: 6:30 AM
Explore the fort till 10:00
Descend and reach back campsite at: 11:30
Lunch and head for Base: 12:30
Reach Panvel Station: 2:00 PM
Dinner for saturday, Breakfast & Lunch for sunday
Transportation from Panvel to the Base and back,
Camp Instructor, guide and other expertise,
Safety and other equipments required for the trek….
• Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc
• A bottle of water (atleast 2 Ltrs)
• Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes
• Windcheater, blankets, Bedsheets etc. (it’s gonna be really cold)
• Good trekking shoes & Torch (compulsory)
• Haversack to put all your things, so that your hands are free (avoid sling bags)
• Medicines that you require usually. (optional)
• Electral/Tang powder/Glucone-D
• avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
• Trek fees does not include extra charges incurred by the participants for extra food, drinks, transportation, lodging, etc. apart from provided by Keen Venturers & Trekkers
• Drinking is strictly Prohibited
• The given schedule may vary slightly according to the circumstances on the particular day.
For Registrations and Booking please contact:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Please call on these numbers or SMS for registrations