Kojagiri/Sharad Purnima is a harvest festival and marks the end of monsoon.
Let us celebrate this festival in full moon on the highest peak of maharashtra.
Please register yourself by clicking on the below link:
Highlights Of The Trek:
Sunrise From Highest Peak Of Maharashtra
Key Information about the “Kalsubai”:
At the summit is a small temple of Kalsubai, which can seat just three people.This being the highest peak, it commands a beautiful view. The vastly spread out backwaters of Bhandardara attracts ones attention from the top.
Height:5400 Feet above MSL (Approx)
Base Village: Bari.
Difficulty Level: Medium
Endurance Level: Medium
Trek Leader: Tanvee | Kunal | Omkar
Please book yourself with full advance payment of Rs. 900/- per head (Non-refundable).Seats will be allotted on payment basis
Day 1 : Saturday, 15th October 2016
7:21 pm: Starting with the Kasara fast local
KASARA FAST Local
Mumbai CST 7:21 pm
Byculla 7:28 pm
Dadar 7:34 pm
Kurla 7:41 pm
Ghatkopar 7:45 pm
Mulund 7:57 pm
Thane 8:01 pm
Dombivili 8:14 pm
Kalyan 8:21 pm
Titwala 8:35 pm
Asangaon: 8:55 pm
Kasara: 9:32 pm
9:45 pm: Travel by jeep to base village
Day 2: Sunday, 16th October 2016,
1:00 am: Start Trek in Full Moon
5:30 am: Reach Top
8:30 am: Start Descend.
12:30 pm: Reach Base Village.
1:00 pm: Lunch.
5:00 pm: Reach Kasara by jeep.
9:00 pm: Reach Mumbai (approx.)
Charges - Rs 900/- per head, which includes
• Travelling from Kasara to Kasara by jeep
• Sunday Lunch
• Evening Refreshment
• Trekking Paradise Expertise
• People can board the same train according to their convenience
• Get into second boggy from CST side
• People are requested to buy Kasara Return ticket on their own
Bank Name : SBI Bank
Account No :00000034430294703
Account Type : Savings Account
Name: OMKAR VILAS PRABHUDESAI
Branch : Dombivli East
IFSC code : SBIN0007124
Things To Carry
• Identity proof
• Torch With Extra Pair Of Batteries (Must)
• Some Ready to eat food for Sunday Morning
• Water (2 Ltrs)
• Personal Medicines those if any
• Good trekking shoes
• A haversack to put in all the things
Do not carry Jholas, please avoid wearing Jewelry
• No Smoking, tobacco and alcohol
• No littering
• The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members.
• Please understand this ain’t a picnic, all Trekking and Adventure activities demand fitness.
• We request you to get a medical fitness check done before you participate in any such events. • If suffering from any allergy carry proper medications and inform your trek leaders about it.
• Also make sure you have a sufficient supply of medication for your trip, building in an allowance for any travel delay.
• Those with Active Chest and Heart diseases that limit physical activity should not go to high altitudes.
Trekking Paradise Team