Trek : Rajmachi
Date : 8th & 9th Feb 2014
Height` : 2710 feets
Assembly : Karjat Railway Station
Region : Karjat
Duration : 1 Day/ 1Night
Cost App. : Rs 1000/-
Itinerary For Rajmachi Trek
1830Hrs: Assemble at Karjat Railway Station [Ticket Counter Platform No.1], General Instructions & Introduction. Travel to Kondhavane by tumtum. Dinner in kondhavane. After dinner start trek towards Rajmachi. Reach Undhewadi & rest in Undhewadi.
0700: Breakfast, Visit Rajmachi forts, Lunch in Undhewadi, After lunch, Start descends towards Kondhavane. Tea & Snack at Kondhavane. Travel to Karjat by tumtum.
1800Hrs: Disperse at Karjat [
List of Items To Be Carry
- Snugly fitting canvas shoes / Sports shoes
- Ruck sack / Shoulder bag which can hold following items
- Water Bottle (3 Liter Minimum) compulsory **
- Torch with spare set of batteries **
- Note book, Pen, Sewing kit, shoes laces, Safety pins
- Personal medical kit (personal medicines if any, prescribed by family Dr.).
- Light weight towel.
- Spare Cotton Track pant & T- shirts 1no each.
- Candle, Match Box
- Personal bedding, Sleeping Bag / 2Bed sheet / Carry mat.
- Sweater / windproof jacket, monkey cap [It may be cold]
- Carry one time meal for the trek. **
- Travelling from Karjat to Kondhavane to Karjat.
- 2meals, 1breakfast & 1refreshment.
- Report at Karjat. Railway Station at 1830 Hrs
- Please do not carry gold ornaments or any other valuables.
- Please do not carry handbags or zolas for the trek.
- Avoid Chapels / Slippers during trek.
- Camera, Binocular is allowed at your own risk
- For safety please follow the expert’s/ Instructors advice on trek.
For Confirmation Contact:
Rajesh R. Mhaddalkar: 9869629288 / 9768341848
Prashant Vanahalli: 9870969694 / 9833072241