NaturalisT organizes 'Nal Sarovar Shallows' nature camp at Nal Sarovar, Ahmedabad.
Nalsarovar Bird Sanctuary is situated about 60 KMS south west of Ahmedabad. Nalsarovar Bird Sanctuary is the famous bird sanctuary in Gujarat. The Nalsarovar Lake is a seasonal lake spread over an area of 115 square km. This extensive lake is surrounded by the iron flat plains and is known for its water birds.
* Important birds- The sanctuary has about 250 bird species, which include greater and lesser flamingoes, pelicans, ducks & geese, rails, coots, cranes, cormorants, herons, egrets, storks, ibises, spoonbills, teals, sarus cranes, moorhens and waders etc.
* Other animals- On southern or southwestern fringes, small herds of wild ass can be seen. Mongoose, jungle cat, Indian fox, jackal, wolf and hyena are also there.
Indroda Nature Park:-
Indroda Nature Park (INP) is spread over an area of about 400 ha in Gandhinagar- the capital city of Gujarat. The Park is divided into two parts on the banks of river Sabarmati. The western part is known as Indroda Nature Park and the eastern part of the river Sabarmati is known as Wilderness Park.
Dates: - 08th, 09th and 10th December, 2016
Package Cost: - Rs. 8999 per person
Booking Amount :- Rs. 5000 per person
Note:- Booking amount won't be refunded if the participant does not show on the event day.
Reporting Time: - 9 PM
Reporting Venue: - Bandra Station
Traveling from Bandra -- Ahmedabad -- Bandra.(By Train)
Food (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Accommodation on 3 sharing basis,
Private vehicle charges,
Boat charges etc.
Transport till Bandra,
Food during travel,
Insurance of any kind,
Evacuation and any related expenses.
And any item not covered under 'inclusions'.
9:30 PM: - Board Bhavnagar Express from Bandra Station
05:00 AM: Reach Ahmedabad Station
06:00 AM: Check in to hotel
09:00 AM: Breakfast
11:00 AM: Leave for Nal Sarovar
01:00 PM: Reach Nal Sarovar bird sanctuary and have
02:00 PM: Start boat safari & Birding & Photography
06:00 PM: Back to Hotel
08:00 PM: NT Talk (Basics of Birding)
08:30 PM: Dinner
11:00 PM: Good night
05:00 AM: Wake up
05:30 AM: Breakfast
06:00 AM: Leave for Nalsarovar bird Sanctuary
08:00 AM: Start boat safari & birding & Photography
02:00 PM: Lunch at Nalsarovar
04:00 PM: Back to Hotel & Rest
06:00 PM: Visit to Ahmedabad city & Shopping
09:00 PM: NT Talk (Birds & Evolution)
10:00 PM: Dinner
06:00 AM: Wake up
06:30 AM: Breakfast
07:00 AM: Check out and leave for Indroda Nature Park
08:30 AM: Enter the park and start exploring
12:00 PM: Leave for Ahmedabad Station.
02:00 PM: Board train for Mumbai
--- NEFT Payment Details ---
Account holder's Name: Pravin Pramod Sahu
Bank name: ICICI Bank
IFSC Code: ICIC0001000
Account no. 100001513020
Branch: Teen Hath Naka branch
For other payment options, queries and registration please contact
NaturalisT Team :-8291803618
1. Wear proper footwear.
2. Please carry sunglasses and cap
3. Carry Odomos or any other mosquito repellant.
4. Carrying Binocular and Camera is optional
5. Wear suitable clothes.
6. Do not touch any creature or plant without permission.
7. Do not venture out in the forest.
8. Strictly, NO smoking, alcohol consumption or intake of un-prescribed drug will be tolerated.
9. Water 2-3 liters must
10. Avoid wearing jewelry.
11. Torch with extra batteries
12. Biscuits or any snack containing glucose.
13. An extra pair of dry clothes if you want to change in evening.
14. Plastic bags for dry items in your bag like clothes, electronics etc.
15. A double strap bag, sling bag not allowed in trek.