Mumbai’s Highest Point Trail
Start your monsoons thrill with NaturalisT because we are off to Mumbai’s highest point also called Jambhulmal. It is about 1,480ft above sea level.
Confused where is it? Hint: Right in the heart of our Mumbai.
Yes, Sanjay Gandhi National Park it is! Ascent towards the highest point, keeping hearing bird’s call, witness three lakes- Tulsi, Vihar and Powai and inspect variety of flora and fauna with the us.
Lets expand our horizons about
Nature | History | Basic trekking skills.
07:00 AM: Meet at Sanjay Gandhi National park main gate.
07:30 AM: Start journey to JambhulMal via sharing taxi/bus.
07:50 AM: Reach Kanheri Caves followed by breafing about trek.
08:10 AM: Start the trek with bird watching, identifying flora and fauna enroute.
9:30 AM: Reach the first pit stop have breakfast (Provided by us)
12.00 PM: Reach the top of the peak and explore the area while indulging in Photography.
1.00 PM: Descent towards Kanheri Caves.
2.30 PM: Reach Kanheri Caves and take taxi/bus to park exit. depart for the day- end of the event
Join us for this expedition on 18th June, 2017 for just for ₹ 799/- per head.
(Concession for groups available)
1. Entry charges to Sanjay Gandhi National Park
2. Transportation by vehicle (Taxi/bus)
3. Kanheri caves entry fee
4. Forest Department Entry fee and Trek permission fee
5. Guide and Expert fee
6. Packed Breakfast
1. Travel till SGNP Gate
3. Any kind of insurance or medical evacuation facilities.
4. Any item not covered under the head 'inclusions'.
Sachin Rane is a skilled wildlife photographer, a nature interpreter, trekker and a founder of NaturalisT team. He has traveled a various places all over India for wildlife excursions. His photographs have even won prizes in various photography competitions.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Account holder's Name: Pravin Pramod Sahu
Bank name: ICICI Bank
IFSC Code: ICIC0001000
Account no. 100001513020
Branch: Teen Hath Naka branch.
Account type: Saving
For other payment options, queries and registration please contact
Pravin Sahu : +91 8286220933
Sachin Rane: +91 8898114024
EMAIL ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Thing to carry:
1. Carry 2-3 Ltr of water (compulsory).
2. Good trekking shoes.
3. Participants are required to wear dull coloured clothes ONLY.
4. Green and brown are best suited for nature trails as they help you camouflage with the environment without alarming any wildlife present in the vicinity.
5. Small plastic bag for electronics, wallet but do not carry extra money than required.
6. A double strap bag, sling bag not allowed on trek.
7. Wind cheater to keep hands free.
8. Carry odomos or any other mosquito repellent.
9. Carrying Binoculars and Camera is optional.
10. Do not touch any creature or plant without permission.
11. Consumption of alcohol and smoking is strictly prohibited.
12. Carry ready to eat like plum cakes, chocolate bars, snacks and biscuits etc.