Dear All We at NatTrek Explorers, have arranged a 1 Day monsoon trek to Korigad on Sunday 9th August 2015
Height: 4700 ft approx
Type: Hill Fort
Korigad (also called Koraigad, Koarigad or Kumwarigad) is a beautiful hill fort located at around 20 kms from Lonavala
near Amby Valley. This is a fort which you can visit during any time of the year for one day treks.
The views that one would get from the top are just splendid.
The journey starts boarding the train.
Missing the train means missing the event.Please be there 10 mins before the time.
Board Indrayani Express. The timings are as below
Train timing for Indrayani Express:
Mumbai CST: 05.40
Return to Home by 10:00pm with lot of memories and experiences
For Pune Participants:
There are local trains which connect Pune to lonavala.
Train timing is as follows:
Pune station: 06:30
Contribution: Rs 750.00 per person for Mumbai Participants( Includes train tickets for Indrayani Express ).
Rs.550.00 Per person for Pune participants ( train tickets NOT included).
Morning Breakfast & Tea, evening tea, travelling from station to base and back. NatTrek Explorers Expertise Charges.
REGISTRATION PROCESS: Please note that "attending" RSVP on Facebook will not be considered as a valid registration. Please call us on below given numbers.
Please confirm your seat before 05/8/2015.
Registration will be on ‘FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS’ for the first 15 registrations only.
For confirmation pls reply here or do contact on
Atharv : 9930727790
Lubdha : 9930402451
One needs to deposit full payment into the following bank account to confirm his/her registration.
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Account No: 137601501562
Account Type: Savings
Account name: Atharv Mahadeo Kolhar
(Once the payment is done please send us the transaction reference number, participant name, contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Payment once done won't be refunded.
Note: Maximum 15 participants
#Things To Carry:-
1) A Water Bottle (2.5 Ltrs).
2) LUNCH- Ready to eat or packed lunch.
3) windcheater or Rainsheet
4) Camera, Cell Phone (Optional).
5) Pls avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
6) Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
7) Medicine those if you require usually (Optional)
8) Extra Pair of clothes, Good trekking shoes,
9) haversack/backpack to put all these things. Jholas and handbags are not allowed.
10) Plastic bag to keep wet clothes on way back.
Littering and causing harm to environment is prohibited. Our motto is to have clean and green treks.
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
3. While every care has been taken to ensure safety, the NaTrek Explorers cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities
4. Team NaTrek Explorers reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.