Description

 

 

Land of High Passes Tour 12D/11N on 6-17 June, 2016 with EMI Scheme

Pay 25% with booking and remaining 75% with 6 EMI

Ladakh a word which means  “land of high passes”, is a region  in the state of Jammu and Kashmir of Northern India sandwiched between the Karakoram mountain range to the  north and the Himalayas to the south inhabited by people of Indo-Aryan and Tibetan descent. The Indian portion  of Ladakh is composed of the Leh and  Kargil districts. The Leh district  is the largest district of India, covering more than half the area Jammu and Kashmir, of which it is  the eastern part.

We enjoy each day en-route with many  Villages, Rivers, Valleys, Monastery’s, Forts, Passes and life & culture of ladakh 

Maitrey at Mulbek, Lamayuru Monastery, Lunar Landscape, Redzong / Rizong Monastery, Alchi Monastery, Likir Monastery, Basgo Palace, at Nimmu, Magnetic Hills, Pathar Sahib  Gurudwara, Phyang Monastery, Spituk Monastery, Shanti Stupa , Chowkhang Gompa, Nagmyal Tsemo Gompa, Donkey Sanctuary, Pagal Nalas, Korzok Monastery, Chumathang Pateau, Wildlife etc                                       

Passes Zoji-La, Namik-La. Fotu-La, Khardung-La, Chang-la, Namashang-La, Polokongka-La, Tanglang-La.

Visiting Places en-routes:  Srinagar - Kargil - Leh - Nubra valley (Diskit,Hundar Sumar and Panamik) - Pangong Tso - Tso moriri - Tso kar

Each place we enjoy day and night shoots.

Tour Cost : Rs. 44650/- ( Plus  Air/ Train fair)

Pay 25% with booking and remaining 75% with 6 EMI

i.e: 25%= Rs. 11165/-  and 6 Monthly Installment Rs.5581/- Tour

 

Package Inclusive*:

  • ·         Land Transport Jeep/ Traveller
  • ·         A/c Room/ Tent twin sharing
  • ·         All  tea, breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
  • ·         Dedicated Jeep/ Traveller for complete tour
  • ·         6 Person per jeep

Tour Package Exclusive*:

  • ·         Train / Flight fair
  • ·         All tea, meals during train journey
  • ·         All personal expenses
  • ·         Any kind of insurance coverage
  • ·         Any other thing not mentioned above

 

Note:

·         180 days minimum advance booking mandatory for hassle free travel, accommodation.

·         Cost in INR valid for Indian Nationals and for Foreigners / Tourist please mail us for cost

·         Guests are requested to carry Original &2 photo copy (xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving Licence / Voter's ID along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.

·         Children / Students are requested to carry  2 photo copy (xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of  booking. For Infants carry 2 passport size photographs.

·         Email Confirmation is compulsory with payment for booking

·         My Mera India reserves the  right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.

 

The itinerary for the tour will be as follows:

Day 00:Train Start Journey from  Mumbai to Jammu

Day 1:Reach Jammu  Transfer by vehicle to Srinagar in hotel and rest and

             Air Travel people take a flight and directly meeting in Srinagar

Day 2:Early morning after breakfast tour starts from Srinagar to Kargil night stay in Kargil

Day 3:Early morning after breakfast we start to Leh night stay in Leh

Day 4:Early morning after breakfast  enjoy Leh city sighting night stay in Leh

Day 5:Early morning after breakfast  we start to Diskit and Hundar night stay in Hundar

Day 6:Early morning after Breakfast  we start to Sumar and Panamik night stay in Leh

Day 7:Early morning after we start to Pangong Tso Night stay in Pangong

Day 8: Early morning after Breakfast we start to Tso moriri Night stay in Tso moriri                                 

Day 9: Early morning after Breakfast we start to Tso kar night stay in Leh

Day 10:Early morning after Breakfast Start tour to Kargil via Batalik stay at  night in Kargil

Day 11:Early morning after Breakfast we start to Srinagar enjoy sighting shopping transfer to Jammu

                Air Travel people take flight from Srinagar

Day 12: Start return Journey to from Jammu by train reach next day end relation and smile cont….

 

For complete tour details and booking
-------------------------------------
Call us: +91 77189 80081  | +91 77189 80082

Whats App: +91 77189 80081
Email:  info@mymeraindia.com

booking@mymeraindia.com

Website: www.mymeraindia.com

 

Bank Details :
------------------
Bank Name:  Union Bank of India

Account Name:  MY MERA INDIA

Account No.:  582201010050456

IFS Code:   UBIN0558222

Account Type:  Current

Branch: Ghatkopar West

Photos
Rate
0 votes