Dear Friends we invite you all for One of the toughest treks of Sahyadri Alang and Madan Forts on 23rd-24th Oct 2015 (Leaving 22nd Oct 2015)
This Forts have played very important role in history, as Britishers destroyed the stairs to these forts, scaling theses forts have become the biggest challenge since then. Alang enjoys a 70 ft straight rock patch graded the most difficult as compared to the other forts while Madan bears a 50 ft rock patch comparatively easier. Besides the thrill in ascending the forts they also provide mesmerizing view of the surrounding area. Back waters of the Bhandardara Dam, Ghatghar Dam, Ratnagad,Ajoba Fort, Kulang, Kalsubai, Aunda, Patta, Bitangad, Trimbakeshwar Range& many more Forts.
Some Info about the trek
- Base Village – Ambewadi
- Range – Igatpuri
- Taluka – Igatpuri
- District – Nashik
- Grade – Difficult ( Technical )
- Lead – Swapnil Kawad
- Alang Fort – 1479 m / 4852 fts
- Madan Fort – 1476 m / 4842 fts
- Alang-Madan Flying Fox - 450 fts
Program Schedule of Alang – Madan Forts Trek & Flying Fox
- Departure from Mumbai in night at 11pm
- Arrival at Ambewadi in early morning, Rest for sometime
- Fresh–n-up, Breakfast, Trek to Madan Fort, Traversing
- Rock Climbing, Reach to Madan Fort,Lunch
- Madan Fort Exploration, Flying Fox between Madan-Alang Forts, Tea & Snacks, Alang Fort Exploration, Dinner
- Night Halt at Alang Fort
- Fresh–n-up, Alang Fort Exploration, Breakfast, Rappelling of Alang Fort,Trek to Ambewadi Base Village, Reach at Ambewadi Village, Lunch
- Departure to Mumbai
- Arrival at Mumbai
Trek Fees Rs.3,500/- Per Person
- Accommodation (On Fort in Caves),
- All Meals (Veg),
- Activity Charges,
- Expertise Charges,
- Porter Charges,
- Travelling Expenses & Misc. Expenses.
- Personal Expenses (Mineral water, Soft drinks, etc.)
- If any cost arising due to natural calamities like Landslides,Road Blockage, Political disturbances, etc.(to be borne by the client, Which is directly payable on the spot)
- Anything which is not include in the "Package Cost Inclusion".
Meeting Point 10.30 pm at ChanduHalwai, Dadar TT, Dadar (E).
We can arrange transport facilities from other cities like Pune, Nashik or other cities depends on the size of group on actual Transport charges basis.
Eligibility of Participants
Participants should had attain minimum 12 years of age & should not crossed 60 years of age. Physical Fitness The participant should be physically and mentally fit to attend the camp,Should not be suffering from any illness/ailments. As this trek is among the toughest trek of sahyadri so the participants participating should have a good fitness level, You should be a regular trekker, do personal exercise, cycling, swimming to increase your stamina before the trek.
Wrap all things (especially camera & cell phone) in polythene bags. Please avoid bringing valuables, jewelries or expensive things. As the organizers Will not be responsible for its loss or damage. Everyone has to follow the Instructions of Camp In-charge &Instructors. No shortcut in treks or other activities. Smoking, Chewing tobacco, or Gutka or Pan Masala & Alcohol Drinking are strictly Prohibited during the camp.Keep the campsite neat & clean, we are expecting participants Co-operation in Keeping the camp site as well as the surrounding area clean. Garbage should not Be Littered it should be put in dustbin. Don’t carry the stuff which is not required because u have to carry ur own sack in the whole trek.
For registrations call us
- Amit Bhadouria : 9819299164
- Nishant Sheth : 8879418581
Things to Carry
- Cap, Sack,
- Water bottle (3ltrs),
- Food Stuffs,
- Sports Shoes,
- Electral / Glucon-D,
- Personal Medicines,
- T-shirts/Shirts, Track Pants,
- Handkerchief, Towel,
- Carry mats, Sleeping Bags,
- Torch with Cells,
- Tooth Brush/Paste,
- Mosquito Repellent,
- Plates, Spoon, Glass,
- Empty Tiffin Box,
- Sweater / Warmwear,
- Winter Creams / Lotions, etc.
Smoking, Alcohol, Drugs, Narcotics and any kind of intoxication, firearms and gambling strictly prohibited. Please do not litter, we believe in the saying, “When you go to the mountain leave only your footprints and bring back only memories” The leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained. Hiking / Trekking / Rock climbing is an adventurous activity and accidents can happen in spite of taking utmost caution and care. The club will not be responsible for injury / accident / death to the participant while on trek.
Medical Disclaimer: Its Important to be fit before going for Treks. It is Important to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any allergy or ailment, please bring prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should Take permission from their physicians before treks.