13 August 2017
· Duration : 1 Day
· Cost: 1000/-
· Category: Trekking
· Type-hill fort
· Level: Easy
· Hight:2030 ft.
· cated in the vicinity of Pali and endowed with about 50 acres plateau atop, Sudhagad offers a wonderful and an easy trek. Situated at the height of about 680 meters(2030 ft), Sudhagad is well fortified by steep cliffs. Due to its qualities Sudhagad was actually proposed by Naro Mukund to Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj to make it the capital of Hindavi Swaraj. Shivaji Maharaj visited Sudhagad to survey it, but he chose Raigad because of its central location.
· Places to see:
· Echo Point There are lots of places to visit on and around Sudhagad. On Sudhagad one can enjoy the echo's at Echo Point.
· Takamak Tok which lies nearby, was used to punish the convicted people by pushing him into the valley, but in present times it offers us a mesmerizing panoramic views.
· Pant sachiva Wada is the place where one can have a night stay,
· Bhorai devi's temple- where one can take the blessings of Bhor provinces kuldaivat and
· Mahadarwaja greeting you on the way to Sudhagad from Dhondse. It's said that Sudhagad's Mahadarwaja is an exact replica of Raigad's Mahadarwaja.
· From the top, we can have a look at the nearby other forts like Sarasgad, Korigad, Dhangad, Taila-Baila etc.
Day 1st-13th August 2017
Meeting Point: Dadar Chitra Cinema
· Meeting Time- 05:00 AM
· We will be traveling by private transportation till the base
· Reach Base Village Thakurwadi by 09:00 am
· Breakfast at Base Village.
· Trek start sharp by 9:30 AM
· Reach The Top by 12:00 PM
· Explore the Fort and Start Descend by 2:30 PM.
· Reach Base Village Thakurwadi by 04:30 PM
· Lunch at Thakurwadi
Start our Return Journey
Trek Fee:- 1000/- Par Pax
· Transportation from Mumbai To Mumbai and return journey.
· Tea & breakfast
· Lunch and refreshment.
· Mumbai Trekizens Expertise
· Mineral Water
· Anything not mentioned in above inclusion list
Think to be Carry:
· Identity proof (must)
· A bottle of water (at least 2 Ltrs),
· Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
· monsoon jacket (compulsory)
· Medicine those if u require usually
· A good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks
· A haversack to put in all the things to be carried, so that one has ones hands free while trekking
Pleases do not carry sling bags or Jholas.
· Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
· Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
· Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
· Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
· Team "Mumbai Trekizens" reserves all the right to change / deviate / cancel the plans without prior notice.
· There is no freshen up / washroom / Toilet facility at the top.
· Avoid carrying heavy weight for the trek.
· Floaters and Sandals are not allowed, please wear sport shoes or trekking shoes of good quality
VISIT US AT
· Email - email@example.com
· Website - www.mumbaitrekizens.com
· Facebook Page – fb.com/trekizens
· Instagram – instagram.com/mumbaitrekizens
· Twitter - twitter.com/mumbaitrekizen