"Feel The Adventure"
We are glad to invite you for one of the biggest waterfall rappelling event at Vardhayani Waterfall, Near Pali (Nagothane).
We have successfully organized many waterfall rappelling camps at Kondhana Caves, Bakre Waterfall, Diksal Waterfall, Dudhiware Waterfall & Vihi Waherfall. Many of yours have done waterfall rappelling at these places but might not been done like this big…One of the biggest waterfall rappelling in sahyadri, with an breathtaking flow of water crashing against your body !!! Enjoy…..!!!!!
Hight: Approx 270 fts
Last date for registration: 01st Oct. 2014
Minimum Participants: 20
Maximum Participants: 45
event are Rs. 1600/- per head
Waterfall Rappelling Also technically known as canyoning and canyoneering are more often associated with technical descents those that require rappels (abseils) and rope work, down-climbing. An adventure sport, where you walk down a cliff amidst the gushing waterfall
Meeting point: Pritam HOTEL, Dadar (E) at 05.15 hrs
Pickup point: Vashi at 05.45 hrs
Breakfast will be provided in the bus
08.30 Hrs: At base village
08:45 Hrs: Small trek towards waterfall
09.30 Hrs: At waterfall
09:45 -15.30 Hrs: Waterfall rappelling
17:00 Hrs: Departure for Mumbai
We’ll reach Mumbai by 21.00 Hrs (Tentative).
Plz do sms your name and email_id if call not received
Visit at https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005699087246&sk=photos&collection_token=100005699087246%3A2305272732%3A6 for photos of various past events of Waterfall Rappelling done in last few weeks (at Kondhana Caves, Bakre Waterfall, Diksal Waterfall, Dudhiware Waterfall & Vihi Waherfall)
The charges for the event are Rs. 1600/- per head, which includes travelling from Dadar to Dadar, breakfast, equipment and expertise charges.
Here is a list of all the things that we need to carry:
1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has hands free while trekking.
2. A bottle of water (1.5 ltr).
3. Scarf for Ladies is a MUST while rappelling******.
4. Camera (Optional).
5. Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits (optional).
6. Torch with extra batteries.
7. Personal medicines & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution, mosquito’s cream.
8. A good trekking shoes.
9. And most important: A sense of adventure.
Please must read below rules & regulations
Rules & Regulations
Safety is our prime concern and we don't make compromises for the same.
A Few rules that all participants must follow:
1. Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in trash box.
2. Do not disturb the flora and fauna. No making pretty bouquets of grabbed flowers and blooms.
3. No feeding and intimidating birds and other animals.
4. Do not destroy/ write on archaeological or historical monuments.
5. Chewing Tobacco, Consumption of Cigarette and Alcohol is strictly not being permitted during the event. Anyone found in possession of the same or consuming it will be expelled from the trek. No REFUND will be provided.
6. The ‘Leader’s’ decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
7. Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
8. In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death, Bike accident or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Mumbai Outdoors, it’s instructors, organizers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims (any kind) of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
9. It is of utmost importance that all participants stick together in the group.
10. Mumbai Outdoors reserves the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice. For this kind of changes same will be notify to the participants through e-mail/facebook/whatsapp/call/SMS.
11. Adventure activity is arranged considering normal weather. In case of occurrence of any natural calamities, if event is cancelled, in such circumstances NO REFUND will be provided.
Team “Mumbai Outdoors"