Hello Friends, We are glad to invite you for one day Trek to Irshalgad on 30th August 2015.
Irshalgad is a fort situated in the Karjat region. The name Irshalgad itself ia a misnomer; Irshal is not a fort but a pinnacle. This is the reason why it hardly figures anywhere in history. Shivaji Maharaj captured the vomplete region of Kalyan and Bhiwandi, up to Rairi in May 1666. This fort too, must have come under the Maratha rule at that time.
Type: Hill Fort
Height: 3700 Feet above MSL (Approx)
Base Village: Chauk
Meeting Point : @ Karjat Station at 7.45 am sharp on Sunday 30th August 2015
Move from Karjat to Base Village By Private Vehicle
Train Time Table:
You may catch Karjat slow local from respective stations and get down at Karjat station
CST: 5.22 am
Byculla: 5.30 am
Kurla: 5.50 am
Ghatkopar: 5.56 am
Thane: 6.17 am
Dombivali: 6.39 am
Kalyan: 6.48 am
Bhivpuri: 7.30 am
The cost for the trek is Rs. 400/-
Transportation from Karjat to Karjat by Private Vehicle, breakfast,and Evening refreshments etc....
Please carry Lunch for the day....
Here is a list of all the things that we need to carry:
1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has hands free while trekking.
2. A bottle of water (1.5 ltr).
3. Camera (Optional), Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
4. Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits (optional).
5. Personal medicines & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution, mosquito’s cream.
6. A good trekking shoes.
Our Facebook Presence :
Email Us @