We are glad to invite you for Thrilling Trek to Gorakhgad till top on 6th September 2015.
Fort Gorakhgad is quite small in size. It was having strategic importance during the reign of Shahaji Raje. However, no major battle is recorded to have taken place here. It was used in Shivaji's era to patrol the nearby region and was used as a stopover station during the journey to Junnar via Naneghat. Though small in size, there is enough availability water and a lot of space for accommodation. The fort gets its name from Saint Gorakhnath, who performed his "Sadhana" in this place.
Meeting Point: 07.00 am @ Kalyan Station (Platform No. 01) on Sunday 06th September 2015
The cost for the trek is Rs. 500/-
Transportation from Kalyan to Kalyan, breakfast,and Evening refreshments etc....
Here is a list of all the things that we need to carry:
1. A haversack to put in all the things to be carried. So that one has hands free while trekking.
2. A bottle of water (1.5 ltr).
3. Camera (Optional), Avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
4. Electoral / Energy powder, 2 Lemon, some snacks & biscuits (optional).
5. Torch with extra batteries.
6. Personal medicines & 2 plastic bags for weight distribution, mosquito’s cream.
7. A good trekking shoes.
8. Bedding, extra pair of cloths.
Our Facebook Presence :
Email Us @