About the Place:
- Feature : The Prism shape of the fort with sharp edges, rock cut steps at 80degrees incline and vertical climb.
- Height : 3676ft
- Region : Nasik
- Places To See : Rocky Staircase, cisterns,temples, surrounding landscapes, etc
Grade : Medium
||~ Kasara Railway Station
||~ 10:50pm From CST by Kasara Fast Local
||~ 4pm on Sunday 10th July 2016
|THINGS TO CARRY
||- Good grip shoes
- A Water Bottle (~2 Ltrs)
- Camera, Cell Phone, Cap(Optional)
- Some ready to eat food, Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
- A haversack to put all these things.
|Travelling from Kasara to Kasara
|Breakfast & Tea
|Required safety equipment
|Leader's expertise charge
|Lunch for the day
NOTE: Please Avoid Carrying Valuables & Ornaments
Charges: INR 750 per person
For Registration, Call on : +91-8425076272
Cancellations prior to 30days from the start of the trek -- 90% refund.
Cancellation before 15 days to the start of the trek -- 50% refund.
Cancellation a week to the start of the trek -- No refund.
Visit LInk: http://aberrantwanderers.com/tours/monsoon-trek-to-harihar-fort/
1) Join us on Facebook
2) Subscribe Us on YouTube
3) Follow us on Twitter
4) For more info:
Visit our website: http://aberrantwanderers.com/
5) Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aberrantwanderers/