Nagla Forest is situated to the North of the Bassein Creek. It is the very less traveled route of SGNP. This place is full of birds, reptiles, insects and people who love being around nature.
This photo walk is for whom?
- Nature/Monuments Lovers
- Shutter Bugs (Photographers)
- Children / School Children's
- Families / Friends
- In short Everyone !!!
Photo Walk Schedule:
- Gather at Fountain Hotel @ 7:00 am
- Head towards Nagla Block @ 7:15 am
- Start the Nagla Forest Trail @ 7:45 am
- Explore the Beautiful Forest and experience the nature.
- Start the return journey @ 11:00 am
- Bid adieu and return to respective destinations.
Things to Carry:
1. 1-2 Ltrs Water
2. Camera (Optional - Capture the moments in your Heart !!!)
4. Breakfast for the Day.
5. Full Sleeves Cloths.
All expenses will be done as per they arise, by individual members, This event is for Photography and fun.
Confirm your participation on: Nikhil 9820 432 576
- All our Photo-walk's are Eco-friendly, kindly take care of nature around us.
- Smoking and Drinking alcohol during, Photo-walk is strictly prohibited if anyone found doing that will be expelled from Photo-walk without refund.
- Respect the Heritage and culture. Do Not Litter, Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
- Leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
- Moments Shoot is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any participant whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent.
Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/moments.shoot
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/199624386884740/