The name literally means Black Horse. The crescent-shaped Kala Ghoda precinct is Mumbai's premier art district. The area, full of museums, art galleries, educational institutions, boutiques and restaurants has a large number of heritage buildings in the city and is home to the Jehangir Art Gallery, the National Gallery of Modern Art, the Prince of Wales Museum and The Arts Trust. Each year, the area hosts the Kala Ghoda Arts Festival, a cultural festival promoting the arts.
This photo walk is for whom?
Photo Walk Schedule
1. Gather at CST Station west @ 7:15 am
2. Head towards Kyani Restaurant @ 7:30 am
3. Have breakfast @ Kyani's Restaurant
4. Move Towards Flora Fountain @ 9:00 am
5. Reach Kala Ghoda @ 9:30 am
6. Explore Kala Ghoda Art Festival
7. Start the return journey to CST Station @ 1:00 pm
8. Bid adieu and return to respective destinations.
Things to Carry:
1. 1-2 Ltrs Water (Must)
2. Cap (Must)
3. Camera (Optional - Capture the moments in your Heart !!!)
All expenses will be done as per they arise, by individual members, This event is for Photography and fun.
Confirm your participation on: Nikhil 9820 432 576
Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/moments.shoot
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/199624386884740/