Padala gaon is located in Dombivali on kalyan Shilphata road. It is is a relatively unknown place to a lot of people. But it is easily accessible for both Mumbaikars as well as out of towners. If you go by local train, Dombivali is the nearest local train station from which you can easily get a bus to take you to the Padale gaon. Black Kites seem to favour Padale Gaon. Apart from the raptors, Munias, Woolly-necked Storks, Drongos, Egrets, Marsh Harriers and Sandpipers are also known to be seen the region.
(Info Courtesy: Internet)
This photo walk is for whom?
- Nature/Bird Lovers
- Shutter Bugs (Photographers)
- Children / School Children's
- Families / Friends
- In short Everyone !!!
Photo Walk Schedule:
- Gather at Dombivali Station @ 6:30 am
- Head towards Padale gaon by bus @ 6:45 am
- Reach Padale Gaon @ 7:15 am
- Start the trail towards creek.
- Explore the area and experience the beautiful nature.
- Start the return journey @ 11:00 am
- Bid adieu and return to respective destinations.
Things to Carry:
1. 1-2 Ltrs Water
2. Camera (Optional - Capture the moments in your Heart !!!)
All expenses will be done as per they arise, by individual members, This event is for Photography and fun.
Confirm your participation on: Nikhil 9820 432 576
- All our Photo-walk's are Eco-friendly, kindly take care of nature around us.
- Smoking and Drinking alcohol during, Photo-walk is strictly prohibited if anyone found doing that will be expelled from Photo-walk without refund.
- Respect the Heritage and culture. Do Not Litter, Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
- Leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
- Moments Shoot is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any participant whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent.
Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/moments.shoot
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/199624386884740/