Owalekar Wadi Butterfly Garden is a home for 132 species of butterflies which are seen throughout the year. It is an open air butterfly garden located in Thane(w) , Maharashtra , India [Pin - 400 607]
Owalekar Wadi Butterfly Garden is an unique open Butterfly Garden, where you can see butterflies in natural surroundings and not in any enclosure. Much importance has also been given for the Larval Host Plants of Butterflies. This Garden is open to public on all Sundays only. The timings are between 8:00 morning to 12:00 noon.
This photo walk is for whom?
From Thane Station (E): LTD 700 & AS - 700 AS To Owale Village
From Mulund CheckNaka: AS - 458
From Cadburi Juction, Thane (W): C-61 To Owale Village
From Borivali Station (E): LTD 700, AS - 700 AS & AS - 458 A To Owale Village
From Thane Station (W): 50, 52, 58 & 60 To Owale Village
From Owale Village, Owalekar wadi is around 10-15 mins by walking.
Route from Thane
Thane (W), Ghodbunder Rd Start, Majiwada, Kapurbawadi, Maanpada, Anand Nagar, Owale Village
Photo Walk Schedule
1. Reach Owale village by 7:00 am and move towards Owalekarwadi.
2. Discussion and sharing information about butterflies.
3. Explore different butterflies species.
4. Concluding tour by 11:00 am
5. Bid adieu and return to respective destinations.
Things to Carry:
1. 1-2 Ltrs Water (Must)
2. Cap (Must)
3. Breakfast (Must)
4. Mosquito Repellent cream (Must)
5. Camera (Optional - Capture the moments in your Heart !!!)
The ENTRY FEE RS. 100/-
Confirm your participation on: Nikhil 9820 432 576
Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/moments.shoot
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/199624386884740/