Moments Shoot's Photo Tour to "Tadoba in Monsoon" Wild Life Safari on 6-7-8 Aug 2016
Note: Only one Main road of 25 KM will be available for Safari.
TATR stands for Tadoba Andhari Tiger Reserve since it was included in the Project Tiger Program in the year. TATR is created by amalgamating Tadoba National Park & Andhari Wildlife Sanctuary.
The total area under the Project Tiger is 1727.6 sq.km with core area being 625. 82 sq.km and the rest 1101.78 sq.km constitute the buffer zone. The core area concept denotes critical tiger habitat which is subject to intense conservation measures with human intervention being minimal.
The lifeline of the park are the Andhari River, Erai Dam, Kolsa Lake, Junoria Lake and the Tadoba Lake. The river and water storage systems provide year long supply for fresh water to this amazing ecosystem. Besides small water bodies, rivulets and creeks exists in the confines of dense forests in plains and hills. Man made water holes and small dams add to a life sustaining environment. These factors explain the prolific bio diversity of the region.
Tadoba reserve is a predominantly Southern tropical Dry Deciduous Forest with dense woodlands comprising about 87 per cent of the protected area. Teakis the prdominant tree species. Other deciduous trees include Ain (crocodile bark), Bija, Dhauda, Hald, Salai, Semal and Tendu. beheda, hirda, karaya gum, mahua Madhuca (Crepe myrtle) and Lannea coramandelica (Wodier Tree) are other common species.
Aside from around 65 of the keystone species Bengal tiger, Tadoba Tiger Reserve is home to other mammals, including: Indian leopards, sloth bears, gaur, nilgai, dhole, striped hyena, small Indian civet, jungle cats, sambar, spotted deer, barking deer, chital, and chausingha.
Reptiles here include the endangered Indian python and the common Indian monitor. Terrapins, Indian star tortoise, Indian cobra and Russel's viper also live in Tadoba.
The lake is an ornithologist's paradise with a wide diversity of water birds, and raptors. 195 species of birds have been recorded, including three endangered species. The grey-headed fish eagle, the crested serpent eagle, and the changeable hawk-eagle are some of the raptors.
Other interesting species include the orange-headed thrush, Indian pitta, crested treeswift, stone curlew, crested honey buzzard, paradise flycatcher, bronze-winged jacana and lesser goldenbacked woodpecker. Warblers and the black-naped blue flycatcher exist here and the call of the peacock may often be heard.
74 species of butterflies have been recorded including the pansies, monarch, Mormons and swordtails.
This photo tour is for whom?
1. Animal / Nature Lovers
2. Shutter Bugs (Photographers)
3. Children / School Children's
4. Families / Friends
5. In short Everyone !!!
Photo Tour Schedule
Day 0: 5th Aug 2016
Board the Nagpur Duronto express at 8 pm from CSTM station.
Day 1: 6th Aug 2016
Reach Nagpur and start the journey towards Tadoba.
Halt from breakfast en route.
Reach Tadoba, get fresh & have lunch.
Experience the 1st Jungle Safari of Tadoba.
Dinner at night.
Day 2: 7th Aug 2016
Early morning wakeup call, get fresh & have breakfast
Enjoy the chilling 2nd Jungle Safari of Tadoba.
Lunch in afternoon and rest for a while.
3rd Jungle Safari of Tadoba in the evening.
Dinner at night.
Day 3: 8th Aug 2016
Early morning wakeup call, get fresh & have breakfast.
Enjoy the 4th & last Jungle Safari of Tadoba of the tour.
Lunch in afternoon and leave for Nagpur.
Reach Nagpur in the evening and shopping time.
Board the Nagpur-Mumbai Duronto express at 8:30 pm from CSTM station.
Day 4: 9th Aug 2016
Bid adieu and return to respective destinations.
Rs. 10500/- per person (For Group booking in the Multiple of 6 person)
Confirmation & bookings call on: Nikhil 9820 432 576
Bank Name: State Bank Of India
Account ID: 33610723284
Account Type: Saving Account
Account Name: Nikhil Gaikwad
Branch: Majiwade Thane
Branch Code: 013377
IFSC Code: SBIN0013377
1. 4 Guided Wild Life Safaris in CORE zone
2. Train tickets (CSTM to NGP & NGP to CSTM)
3. Pickup & drop from Nagpur
4. Dormitory Accommodation
5. All major meals on the Nagpur to Nagpur journey.
6. Expertise & Guide charges
1. Wild Life Safari with 2/3/4 sharing basis is available - Ideal for photographers
2. Twin Sharing or Resort stay is available on request
3. Charges will be extra for these facilities.
1. Camera Charges
2. Any expenses in the Train (Meals & snacks)
3. Any kind of Expenses of personal in nature.
Things to Carry:
1. 2-3 Ltrs Water (MUST)
2. CAP (MUST)
3. Umbrella / Wind Cheater
4. Camera (Optional - Capture the moments in your Heart !!!)
5. Extra cloths
6. Dry snacks
7. Torch with extra batteries
8. A Bag to put all these things
Cancellation and Refund policy:
1. 15 days before the Tour 25% charges will apply (i.e, 75% will be refunded).
2. Within 15 days but 10 Days of Tour 50% charges will apply (i.e, 50% will be refunded).
3. Within 10 Days or No show 100% charges will apply (i.e, NO refund).
1. All our Photo-walk's are Eco-friendly, kindly take care of nature around us.
2. Smoking and Drinking alcohol during, Photo-walk is strictly prohibited if anyone found doing that will be expelled from Photo-walk without refund.
3. Respect the Heritage and culture. Do Not Litter, Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
4. Leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
5. Moments Shoot is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any participant whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent.
Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/moments.shoot
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/199624386884740/