If you are looking for an escape from your busy life, Morachi Chincholi is the right spot to be. At this major tourist attraction, you can unwind and bask in the glory of nature and forget your worries completely. Located 50 KMs from Pune, on the Pune-Ahmednagar highway near Shikhrapur, Morachi Chincholi is a nature’s paradise.
Surrounded with lush greenery, this village is a peacock sanctuary with multiple splendid sights to visit. It has been named Morachi Chincholi because it has 2500 peacocks and numerous Tamarind trees.
It is considered one of its kind villages in the country where peacocks and villagers share a unique bond and live together in perfect harmony. The residents of this place feel blessed with gratitude, experiencing the sunset till dusk, bathing in a river under the open skies and having the magnificent birds for company.
One specially visits this place to admire the beautiful peacocks that are generally seen in mornings between 6 am to 8 am or in the evening from 5 pm to 7 pm. And the ideal time to visit them is during monsoons, when the peacocks are dancing gracefully welcoming the rains.
This tour is for whom?
- Nature Lovers
- Shutter Bugs (Photographers)
- Children / School Children's
- Families / Friends
- In short Everyone !!!
Photo Tour Schedule:
13 Aug 2016
- Gather at Thane station @ 6:30 am in the morning and then proceed towards Ranjangaon Ganpati
- Ganpati Darshan then leave for Morachi Chincholi
- Reach Morachi Chincholi & Lunch
- After lunch proceed towards Ranjan-Khalage (natural potholes created by flow of river) situated in Nighoj village, which has great geological importance.
- In the evening, peacock sighting in the village/farms.
14 Aug 2016
- Early morning, wake up call at 5.30 am
- After refreshments a small nature trail around the village for birding as well as peacock sighting
- After breakfast head towards Ahmednagar Fort
- Visit Ahmednagar Fort, One of the STRONGEST Land Fort in India !!!
- In return journey experience Majestic Malshej Ghat.
- Reach Thane Station around 8/9 pm
- Bid adieu and return to respective destinations.
Things to Carry:
- 2-3 Ltrs Water (MUST)
- CAP (MUST)
- Sunscreen Lotion
- Camera (Optional - Capture the moments in your Heart !!!)
- Extra cloths
- Dry snacks
- Torch with extra batteries
- A Bag to put all these things
Cost: Rs. 3750/- per person
Confirmation & bookings call on: Nikhil 9820 432 576
Bank Name: State Bank Of India
Account ID: 33610723284
Account Type: Saving Account
Account Name: Nikhil Gaikwad
Branch: Majiwade Thane
Branch Code: 013377
IFSC Code: SBIN0013377
- Traveling from Thane to Thane by private transport (Non-AC).
- Sightseeing of village Morachi Chincholi, Potholes of Kukadi River, Ahmednagar Fort and visit to Ranjangaon Ganpati
- Entry Fees (If any)
- Stay in dormitories
- All the veg meals (lunch, dinner, refreshments) cooked in traditional Maharashtrian style.
- Guide and Expertise charges
Cancellation and Refund policy:
- 15 days before the Tour 25% charges will apply (i.e, 75% will be refunded).
- Within 15 days but 10 Days of Tour 50% charges will apply (i.e, 50% will be refunded).
- Within 10 Days or No show 100% charges will apply (i.e, NO refund).
- All our Photo-walk's are Eco-friendly, kindly take care of nature around us.
- Smoking and Drinking alcohol during, Photo-walk is strictly prohibited if anyone found doing that will be expelled from Photo-walk without refund.
- Respect the Heritage and culture. Do Not Litter, Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
- Leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
- Moments Shoot is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any participant whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent.
Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/moments.shoot
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/199624386884740/