Moments Shoot's Photo Tour - "Kanha" Wild Life Safari on 10-11-12 Dec 2016
Kanha Tiger Reserve, also called Kanha National Park, is one of the tiger reserves of India and the largest national park of Madhya Pradesh, state in the heart of India. The present-day Kanha area was divided into two sanctuaries, Hallon and Banjar, of 250 and 300 km2 respectively. Kanha National Park was created on 1 June 1955 and in 1973 was made the Kanha Tiger Reserve. Today it stretches over an area of 940 km2 in the two districts Mandla and Balaghat. Together with a surrounding buffer zone of 1,067 km2 and the neighboring 110 km2 Phen Sanctuary it forms the Kanha Tiger Reserve. This makes it the largest National Park in Central India. Kanha Tiger Reserve was ranked in the top 10 Famous Places for Tourists. The park has a significant population of royal Bengal tiger, Indian leopards, the sloth bear, barasingha and Indian wild dog. The lush sal and bamboo forests, grassy meadows and ravines of Kanha provided inspiration to Rudyard Kipling for his famous novel Jungle Book.
Kanha Tiger Reserve has species of tigers, leopards, wild dogs, wild cats, foxes and jackals. Among the deer species, swamp deer (Cervus duavcelli branderi) or hard ground barasingha is pride of the place as it is the only subspecies of swamp deer in India. The animal is adapted to hard ground unlike swamp deer of the north which live in marshy swamps. The reserve has been instrumental in rescuing the swamp deer from extinction. Indian gaur (Bos guarus), belonging to the ox genus, is found in Kanha but seen mostly as winter ends. In summer gaur inhabit meadows and water holes in the park.
Black buck have inexplicably become very rare. They vanished completely, but have been reintroduced recently inside a fenced area in the park. Nilgai can still be seen near the Sarahi Gate, while the Indian wolf once commonly seen at Mocha is a rare sight now. Hyena and sloth bear are seen occasionally. Langurs and wild boars are common, but the pugnacious rhesus macaque is seen less often.
This photo tour is for whom?
1. Animal / Nature Lovers
2. Shutter Bugs (Photographers)
3. Children / School Children's
4. Families / Friends
5. In short Everyone !!!
Photo Tour Schedule
Day 0: 9th Dec 2016 - Friday
Board the Nagpur Duranto express at 8:20 pm from CSTM station.
Day 1: 10th Dec 2016 - Saturday
Reach Nagpur and start the journey towards Kanha.
Halt from breakfast en route.
Reach Kanha, get fresh & have lunch.
Enjoy the 1st Jungle Safari of Kanha.
Dinner at night.
Day 2: 11th Dec 2016 - Sunday
Early morning wakeup call, get fresh & have breakfast
Enjoy the 2nd Jungle Safari of Kanha.
Lunch in afternoon and rest for a while.
3rd Jungle Safari of Kanha in the evening.
Dinner at night.
Day 3: 12th Dec 2016 - Monday
Early morning wakeup call, get fresh & have breakfast.
Enjoy the 4th & last Jungle Safari of Kanha of the tour.
Lunch in afternoon and leave for Nagpur.
Reach Nagpur in the evening and shopping time.
Board the Train from Nagpur to Mumbai.
Day 4: 13th Dec 2016 - Tuesday
Bid adieu and return to respective destinations.
Rs. 15500/- per person without train tickets
Rs. 16500/- per person with train tickets (Sleeper Class)
Rs. 18300/- per person with train tickets (3A Class)
Confirmation & bookings call on: Nikhil 9820 432 576
Bank Name: State Bank Of India
Account ID: 33610723284
Account Type: Saving Account
Account Name: Nikhil Gaikwad
Branch: Majiwade Thane
Branch Code: 013377
IFSC Code: SBIN0013377
1. 4 Guided Wild Life Safaris in CORE zone
2. Pickup & drop from Nagpur
3. Triple Accommodation
4. All major meals on the Nagpur to Nagpur journey.
5. Expertise & Guide charges
1. Wild Life Safari with 2/3/4 sharing basis is available - Ideal for photographers
2. Twin Sharing or Resort stay is available on request
3. Charges will be extra for these facilities.
1. Camera Charges if any
2. Any expenses in the Train (Meals & snacks)
3. Any kind of Expenses of personal in nature.
Things to Carry:
1. 2-3 Ltrs Water (MUST)
2. CAP (MUST)
3. Sunscreen Lotion
4. Camera (Optional - Capture the moments in your Heart !!!)
5. Extra cloths
6. Dry snacks
7. Torch with extra batteries
8. A Bag to put all these things
Cancellation and Refund policy:
1. 30 days before the Tour 25% charges will apply (i.e, 75% will be refunded).
2. Within 30 days but 15 Days of Tour 50% charges will apply (i.e, 50% will be refunded).
3. Within 15 Days or No show 100% charges will apply (i.e, NO refund).
1. All our Photo-walk's are Eco-friendly, kindly take care of nature around us.
2. Smoking and Drinking alcohol during, Photo-walk is strictly prohibited if anyone found doing that will be expelled from Photo-walk without refund.
3. Respect the Heritage and culture. Do Not Litter, Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
4. Leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
5. Moments Shoot is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any participant whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent.
Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/moments.shoot
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/199624386884740/