Hampi is a UNESCO World Heritage Site in India located near Hospet town in the Karnataka state.
Hampi is charismatic even in its ruined state, attracting thousands of visitors every year. Vast stretches of boulder-strewn hills make the backdrop of Hampi unique. Dotted around the hills and valleys are 500 plus monuments.
Among them are beautiful temples, ruins of palaces, remains of aquatic structures, ancient market streets, royal pavilions, bastions, royal platforms, treasury buildings... the list is practically endless. Hampi is a backpacker's paradise, the same way a pilgrim's delight.
In Hampi at every turn there is a surprise. Every monument hides more than what they reveal.
This photo walk is for whom?
- Nature/Monuments Lovers
- Shutter Bugs (Photographers)
- Children / School Children's
- Families / Friends
- In short Everyone !!!
Duration: 4 Days & 3 Nights
Photo Tour Schedule:
Leave from Mumbai to Hospet via private buses (Bus ticket not inclusive) by 6pm
Reach Hospet in the morning and head towards Hampi by local Transport.
Get Fresh and after breakfast. Start sightseeing around route 1 (Virupaksha Temple, Hampi Bazar, Badavi Linga temple, krishna Temple, Lakshmi narasimha Temple, Sasivekalu Ganesha, kadalekalu Ganesha etc.) Sunset at Hemakutta Hills.
Early morning wake up call, head towards Matunga hills for sunrise and witness amazing
sightseeing over the top of Achyuta Raya's temple. Have breakfast and
start sightseeing around route 4 & 2. Evening celebrate Dussehra at
Early morning wake up call, after breakfast and start sightseeing around route 3.
(Hazara Tama Temple, Elephant Stables, Zenana Enclosure, Stepped Tanl, Queen's Bath etc)
Early morning wake up call, after breakfast and Experience the Coracle Ride. Explore Hampi Bazar & Shopping Time.
Head towards Hospet by 4 pm.
Board the Bus by 6:30 for Mumbai.
Reach Mumbai by 8 am.
Bid adieu and return to respective destinations.
Things to Carry:
- 2-3 Ltrs Water (MUST)
- CAP (MUST)
- Sunscreen Lotion
- Camera (Optional - Capture the moments in your Heart !!!)
- Extra cloths
- Dry snacks
- Torch with extra batteries
- A Bag to put all these things
Rs. 7750/- per person Ex Hospet
Confirmation & bookings call on: Nikhil 9820 432 576
Bank Name: State Bank Of India
Account ID: 33610723284
Account Type: Saving Account
Account Name: Nikhil Gaikwad
Branch: Majiwade Thane
Branch Code: 013377
IFSC Code: SBIN0013377
Tour Inclusions :
- Breakfast.- Accommodation in Home-stays or similar – Double or Triple sharing - Transfers between Hospet to Hospet - Rickshaw for Route 4- A coracle ride- Guide and & Entry fees
- Mumbai – Hospet & Hospet – Mumbai Bus Travel (Rs 3000 to 4000)
- Lunch and dinner
- Mineral Water
- Camera Charges.
- Personal Expenses
- Anything other than mentioned Above.
Cancellation and Refund policy:
- 60 days before the Tour 25% charges will apply (i.e, 75% will be refunded).
- Within 60 days but 30 Days of Tour 50% charges will apply (i.e, 50% will be refunded).
- Within 30 Days or No show 100% charges will apply (i.e, NO refund).
- All our Photo-walk's are Eco-friendly, kindly take care of nature around us.
- Smoking and Drinking alcohol during, Photo-walk is strictly prohibited if anyone found doing that will be expelled from Photo-walk without refund.
- Respect the Heritage and culture. Do Not Litter, Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
- Leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
- Moments Shoot is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any participant whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent.
Facebook Profile:- https://www.facebook.com/moments.shoot
Facebook Group:- - https://www.facebook.com/groups/199624386884740/