Amboli is situated in Sindhudurg district of Maharashtra. This hill station is at an altitude of 690m above the sea level. Having dense forests and steep mountains, Amboli is the last hill resort before the coastal plains begin in the southern ranges of the Sahyadri Hills. The hilltop Amboli gives a fine bird's-eye view of the Konkan coast. Colonel Westrop, who was a British political agent, developed Amboli as a hill station after the opening of the Ghat Road from the coastal town of Vengurla, now in southern Maharashtra, to Belgaum.
Receiving nearly 750 centimeters (269 inches) of rainfall per year, this hill station is the wettest place in Maharashtra. Amboli is one of the few hill stations of Maharashtra from where one can see the sea. This hill station is totally swathed with cloud during rainy season.
This photo tour is for whom?
1. Animal / Reptiles / Amphibians / Nature Lovers
2. Shutter Bugs (Photographers)
3. Children / School Children's
4. Families / Friends
5. In short Everyone !!!
Photo Tour Schedule
Day 1: 11 Aug 2017
Pick from Sawantwadi(Travel to Sawantwadi and return not inclusive) and check in Hotel in Amboli.
Reach Hotel, get fresh & have lunch.
After Lunch start our 1st Forest Trail.
Evening will have Session on Macro Photography.
After Dinner start 2nd Forest Trail (1st Night Trail)
Experience the beauty of forest and click some precious moments in wild.
Day 2: 12 Aug 2017
Early morning wakeup call, get fresh .
Leave for 3rd Forest trail.
Return back to Hotel & have breakfast, rest till Lunch.
After Lunch Rest a while
in the evening have slide show and discussion on the clicked photos.
After Dinner start 4th Forest Trail (2nd Night Trail)
Day 3: 13 Aug 2017
Early morning wakeup call, get fresh.
Start the Forest trail & return for Breakfast.
After breakfast one more session on photography.
After Lunch leave for Sawantwadi.
Day 4: 14 Aug 2017
Bid adieu and return to respective destinations.
Rs. 7500/- per person without train tickets
Rs. 8250/- per person with train tickets (Sleeper Class)
Rs. 9450/- per person with train tickets (3A Class)
Rs. 10300/- per person with train tickets (2A Class)
Book your seat before 120 days and get Rs. 500/- off on the total cost. (Before 12 Apr 2017)
Confirmation & bookings call on: Nikhil 9820 432 576
Bank Name: State Bank Of India
Account ID: 33610723284
Account Type: Saving Account
Account Name: Nikhil Gaikwad
Branch: Majiwade Thane
Branch Code: 013377
IFSC Code: SBIN0013377
1. 5 Guided Forest trail
2. Macro photography session
3. Pickup & drop from Sawantwadi
4. Triple sharing Accommodation
5. All major meals in Amboli
6. Expertise & Guide charges
1. Twin Sharing or Resort stay is available on request
2. Charges will be extra for these facilities.
1. Camera Charges if any
2. Train / Bus Travelling to Sawantwadi & Return journey.
3. Any expenses in the Train / Bus (Meals & snacks)
4. Any kind of Expenses of personal in nature.
Things to Carry:
1. 2-3 Ltrs Water (MUST)
2. CAP (MUST)
3. Umbrella / Wind Cheater
4. Camera (Optional - Capture the moments in your Heart !!!)
5. Extra cloths
6. Dry snacks
7. Torch with extra batteries
8. A Bag to put all these things
Cancellation and Refund policy:
1. 15 days before the Tour 25% charges will apply (i.e, 75% will be refunded).
2. Within 15 days but 10 Days of Tour 50% charges will apply (i.e, 50% will be refunded).
3. Within 10 Days or No show 100% charges will apply (i.e, NO refund).
1. All our Photo-walk's are Eco-friendly, kindly take care of nature around us.
2. Smoking and Drinking alcohol during, Photo-walk is strictly prohibited if anyone found doing that will be expelled from Photo-walk without refund.
3. Respect the Heritage and culture. Do Not Litter, Participants are requested to carry the waste back to the city and dispose it off in dustbins.
4. Leader’s decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
5. Moments Shoot is not liable in any way whatsoever for any injury or loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) of any kind to person or property suffered by any participant whether by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent.
Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/moments.shoot
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/199624386884740/