Midas Adventure Invites you for a Trail along the Arabian Sea Coast From Kumta To Gokarna On 26th & 27th Nov 2016 (Leaving on 25th Night)
It is Located in Karnataka State, This Beaches are so clean & Scenic as this place is untouched & many people are not aware of this.
It’s a Beach Trail, We will walk along the seashore & Cross some small Mountains between beaches, In two days We will Explore more than 10 Beautiful Beaches with some scenic cliffs.
It’s Medium grade trail coz we will walk for 5 hours a day but to ease out this journey Tattva will continue with some fun games while crossing these scenic beauties in karnataka.
Base Town: Kumta-Gokarna
Approximate Duration: 5 Hours Walk each day.
Day 1- 25th November , Friday Night
09:30 pm Meet us at CST and catch 12133/Mangalore Superfast Express for overnight journey
(Please book yourself in advance so we can travel together & will play more fun games)
Day 2 – 26th November, Saturday
09:00 am Reach Kumta, breakfast near the station
10:00 am Catch a bus to Kumta Beach
10:30 am Start the hike through number of beaches (Vannalli Beach, Kadle Beach, Guddeangadi Beach)
02:00 pm Packed lunch on the way (Nirvana Beach)
04:00 pm Catch Bus for Aghanashini River to catch a ferry to Reach Belekan Beach
06:00 pm Reach Belekan Beach, freshen up, set up camp for the night
09:00 pm Dinner followed by Late night Walk on the beach
Day 3: 27th November , Sunday
06:00 am Early Morning freshen up
08:00 am Breakfast
08:30 am Start the trek to Gokarna through Paradise Beach, Small Hell Beach, Half-Moon Beach, Om Beach
01:00 pm Reach Kadle Beach, enjoy Delicious lunch (Veg/Non Veg)
03:00 pm Move towards our last halt to Gokarna Beach
05:30 pm Proceed towards Gokarna Road Station
06:38 pm Catch 12620/Matsyagandha Express from Gokarna Road Station
Day 4: 28th November, Monday
05:53 am Reach Thane Station
06:35 am Reach LTT Station
Cost – 3300/- Per Head
Non-AC Sleeper train tickets Mumbai-Kumta and Gokarna-Mumbai
All Meal outside the train
Local transport at Kumta and Gokarna
Cold drinks & Water bottles
Anything other than above mentioned in inclusion
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
Branch : Pune Branch
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
For more Details Call/What’s up/SMS
Mahadeo – 9370080086 / 9404266855
One has to transfer the event advance of Rs. 1500/- into the Bank account to confirm his/her Registration. (Non-Refundable).
Once payment is done, please send an email/what’s up to firstname.lastname@example.org / 9370080086 with Transaction ID, Participant Name, Email ID, Cell Number
Things to Carry :
– 2 liters of water (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Bedding / Sleeping Bag (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Warm cloths
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Carry 3-4 extra carrybags.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s. For girls full neck t-shirt.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– No deo/perfume. After trek it’s ok.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of iternary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances (artificial or natural).
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.