Midas Adventures Trek to Sandhan Valley (Full Descend) on 3-4 Dec 2016 (Leaving on Friday Night)
Sandhan valley सांधण व्हॅली is known Wonder of nature & splendid of Sahayadri (Western Ghats).Water carved valley of 200 ft deep and about 1.5 long. Sandhan valley is located on the west side of beautiful Bhandardara region, near Samrad village. Valley surrounded with mighty Alang अलंग, Madan मदन & Kulang कुलंग (Known as AMK- toughest trek in Sahyadri) Ratangad रतनगड, Ajoba आजोबागड & Kalsubai कळसूबाई शिखर (5400 ft. highest peak in Maharashtra) mountain ranges. Brilliant & deep narrow rock floored ravine between the two high walls of mountain range. At some places its width is less than 3 ft so that at some places sun rays unable to reach. So it’s called valley of shadow. it is accessible throughout the year except monsoon. To go at end side of gorge you have cross 2-3 water pools, water level changes according to seasons, in winter it is up to waist & in summer it is up to knee height. At the end of valley you get magnificent view of high cliffs & deep valley.
The Sandhan valley trek incorporates a rappelling experience and freehold rock climbing and descending, which cannot be undertaken by a group of rookies or individual trekkers. You would have to enlist the help of an operator who will, in addition to the technical gear also provide you camping gear.
Cost:1600/-PP Location :- Bhandardhara : Samrad
Grade :- Medium with Thrill
Canyoning with 3 Rock Patches.
Kindly board the Kasara Local according to the Below mentioned Timings and get in with your Respective Stations.
Participants who reside on the slow tracks request you to join with the nearby fast local station ..
After Reaching Kasara all the Participants have to gather near Ticket Window post counting we will start our journey to Sandhan Valley via Samrad Village.
Day 0: Friday. Dec 02, 2016
10:50 PM – CST – Kasara Semi fast Local
CST :- 10:50 PM
Byculla :- 10:57 PM.
Dadar :- 11:05 PM
Kurla :- 11:13 PM
Ghatkopar :- 11:18 PM
Mulund :- 11:30 PM
Thane :- 11:34 PM
Dombivali :- 11:54 PM
Day 1: Saturday. Dec 03, 2016
Kalyan :- 00:07 AM
Kasara :- 01:18 AM.
– Reach Samrad by Private vehicle-Jeep
– Start trek , once reached at the base village samrad
– Breakfast after crossing the water flow in the valley
– Lunch on the Way ( Lunch to be carried )
– Reach at the Base, visit the blue Lagoon Pond , Campfire , Dinner etc.
Day 2 : Sunday. Dec 04, 2016
– Wake up Call , Freshen Up
– Start descend towards Dehne
– Lunch at Dehene Village
– Travel Dehne – Dolkhamb and further to Asangaon by local transport. Whichever is available
– Reach Asangaon by 3:30 PM
– Reach Mumbai by 07:30 PM ( Which is Tentative )
Cost – 1600/- per person
Transportation from Kasara till Asangaon,
Gear Charges ,
First Aid and
Expertise Charges .
Train Traveling charges
Food during the train journey
Mineral Water and Soft Drinks charges
Any other personal expenses
Anything which is not mentioned in the cost include
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
Branch : Pune Branch
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
PayTM Karo !!!!
For more Details Call / What’s up / SMS
Mahadeo – 9370080086 / 9404266855
One has to transfer the event amount/advance into the Bank account to confirm his/her Registration. (Non-Refundable).
Once payment is done, please send an email/what’s up to firstname.lastname@example.org / 9370080086 with Transaction ID, Participant Name, Email ID, Cell Number
Things to Carry :
– 2 liters of water (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Bedding / Sleeping Bag (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Warm cloths
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes
– A plate, mug, and spoon
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– Carry 3-4 extra carrybags.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s. For girls full neck t-shirt.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo/perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances (artificial or natural).
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.