Midas Adventure one day trek to Kunjargad on Feb 19, 2017
Grade – Medium
Endurance level – Medium
Kunjargad is a remote fort located in Ahmednagar district, Maharashtra, India. It is located in the Harishchandragad range.The fort top is 1400 meter above MSL. The fort is named as Kunjargad due to its shape is like a large elephant. In Sanskrit, Kunjar means elephant. The fort is also locally called as Kombad killa.The fort is accessible from north from Vihir village. Vihir village is located in Mula river basin. The climb is steep and takes about 2.5 Hrs, for average climber. The fort is also accessible from another village, Phopsandi located in the hills south of the fort, in Mandvi river basin.
Day 0 : Saturday Feb 18, 2017.
Mumbai people please Catch 10.50pm Kasara Local from CST and meet us at Kasara
Pune people please catch 06.35pm Indrayani / 06.50pm – Maysuru-Ajmer Express from Pune station and alight at Kalyan and catch below mentioned local from kalyan.
10.50 pm :CST
10:57 pm: Byculla
11:05 pm: Dadar
11:13 pm: Kurla
11:18 pm: Ghatkopar
11:34 pm: Thane
11:57 pm: Dombivali
Day 1 : Sunday Feb 19, 2017.
00:07 am: Kalyan
01:18 am: Kasara
01.18 am : Meeting point Kasara station.
05.30 am : Reach Kothale (base village)
06.00 am : Start trek after Introduction
11.00 am : Reach Kunjargad fort top
12.00 pm : Explore around. Relax. Have lunch
01.00 pm : Start the descend
04.00 pm : Reach the Base Village; Evening Refreshments
04.30 pm : Move towards Kasara station
08.00 pm : Reach Kasara Station and move towards Mumbai
Cost – 1250/- PP
Transport from Kasara to Kasara.
Breakfast, Evening Refreshments
Expertise and Guide Charges.
Train tickets, Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Soft drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
Branch : Pune Branch
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet ( or any other wallet) and then transfer it to our above mentioned bank account or PayTM account linked to 9370080086 / 9404266855
PayTM Karo !!!! on below numbers
9370080086 / 9404266855
For more Details Call / What’s up / SMS
Mahadeo – 9370080086 / 9404266855
One has to transfer the event amount/advance into the Bank account to confirm his/her Registration. (Non-Refundable).
Once payment is done, please send an email/what’s up to firstname.lastname@example.org / 9370080086 with Transaction ID, Participant Name, Email ID, Cell Number
Things to Carry :
– Lunch for the day.
– 3 liters of water (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Bedding / Sleeping Bag (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Warm cloths
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes
– A plate, mug, and spoon (Optional)
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– Carry 3-4 extra carry bags.
– No Alcohol / smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s. For girls full neck t-shirt.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No Deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances (artificial or natural).
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.