Midas Adventure : Sandhan Valley Full Descend camping trek on Feb 04-05, 2017
Grade :- Medium with Thrill.
Canyoning with 3 Rock Patches.
Endurance – Medium
Sandhan valley is known Wonder of nature & splendid of Sahyadri. Water carved valley of 200 ft deep and about 1.5 long which is located on the west side of beautiful Bhandardara region, near Samrad village. Valley surrounded with mighty Alang, Madan & Kulang, Ratangad, Ajoba & Kalsubai. Brilliant & deep narrow rock floored ravine between the two high walls of mountain range. At some places its width is less than 3 ft so that at some places sun rays unable to reach. So it’s called valley of shadow. To go at end side of gorge you have cross 2-3 water pools, water level changes according to seasons, in winter it is up to waist & in summer it is up to knee height.
The Sandhan valley trek incorporates a rappelling experience and freehold rock climbing and descending, which cannot be undertaken by a group of rookies or individual trekkers. You would have to enlist the help of an operator who will, in addition to the technical gear also provide you camping gear.
Day 0 : Friday Feb 03, 2017
Pune people please catch 06.35pm Indrayani / 06.50pm – Maysuru-Ajmer Express from Pune station and alight at Kalyan and catch below mentioned local from kalyan.
Mumbai people please Catch 10.50pm Kasara Local from CST and meet us at Kasara
10.50 pm :CST
10:57 pm: Byculla
11:05 pm: Dadar
11:13 pm: Kurla
11:18 pm: Ghatkopar
11:34 pm: Thane
11:57 pm: Dombivali
Day 1 : Saturday Feb 04, 2017
00:07 am: Kalyan
01:18 am: Kasara
– Depart 2 Samrad by Private vehicle
– Reach Samrad by Private vehicle and rest till 05.30am
– Start trek after Breakfast
– Cross the water flow in the valley
– Lunch on the Way
– Reach at the Base, visit the blue Lagoon Pond , Dinner etc.
– Dinner and retire for the day.(Tents will be provided)
Day 2 : Sunday Feb 05, 2017
– Wake up Call , Freshen Up
– Start descend towards Dehne
– Lunch at Dehene Village
– Travel to Asangaon by local transport.
– Reach Asangaon by 3:30 PM
– Reach Mumbai by 06.00 PM ( Which is Tentative )
Cost – 1600/- per person.
Transportation from Kasara till Asangaon
1 Litre Nimbu-Paani
Rappelling and gear Charges
First Aid and
Train Traveling charges
Food during the train journey
Mineral Water and Soft Drinks charges
Any other personal expenses
Anything which is not mentioned in the cost include
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
Branch : Pune Branch
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Call us for more details...
PayTM Karo !!!! on 9370080086 / 9404266855
For more Details Call / What’s up / SMS
Mahadeo – 9370080086 / 9404266855
One has to transfer the event amount/advance into the Bank account to confirm his/her Registration. (Non-Refundable).
Once payment is done, please send an email/what’s up to firstname.lastname@example.org / 9370080086 with Transaction ID, Participant Name, Email ID, Cell Number
Things to Carry :
– 3 liters of water (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Bedding / Sleeping Bag (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Warm cloths (Must)
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– A plate, mug, and spoon
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– Carry 3-4 extra carry-bags.
– No Alcohol / Smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo /perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances (artificial or natural).
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.