Midas Adventure : One day Monsoon trek to Bhaskargad/Basgad on June 17, 2017
Region : Trimbak Range
Height : 3500 feet (Approx)
Grade : Medium
Bhaskargad or basgad is a part of Trimbak range, at 43 km east of Nashik and was built to guard the ancient Gonda Pass which was a trade route from west coast towards Nashik.During 1271 to 1308 this fort was under the control of Yadavas of Devgiri. When Devgiri was taken over by Bahamanis, this fort went under their control. When Shahaji Maharaj revolted against Nijamshahi in 1669, the fort went under his control. In 1633, the moghuls gained control over Bhaskargad, In 1670 Moropant Pingle won this fort for Shivaji Maharaj and the moghuls regained it in 1688. In 1730, the fishermen rebelled with Mughals and captured the fort. Later it was with Peshwas till the British captured in 1818.
Meeting Point : Kasara Railway station ticket window at 01.30am on June 17, 2017
Day 0 : Friday.June 16, 2017
Pune people please catch 06.35pm : Indrayani express / 06.50pm Mysuru-Ajmer Express from Pune station and alight at Kalyan and catch below mentioned local from kalyan.
Mumbai people please Catch 10.50pm Kasara Local from CST and meet us at Kasara
10.50 pm :CST
10:57 pm: Byculla
11:05 pm: Dadar
11:13 pm: Kurla
11:18 pm: Ghatkopar
11:34 pm: Thane
11:57 pm: Dombivali
Day 1 : Saturday. June 17, 2017
00:07 am: Kalyan
01:18 am: Kasara
Depart 2 Base village by Private vehicle
Rest till 05.30am
06.00am : Breakfast and T.
06.30am : Start Trek
09.30am : Reach the top of Bhaskargad, Photography & exploration
10.30am : Start Descending
01.30pm : Reach Base Village and lunch.
03.00pm : Start our Return Journey
05.30pm : Reach Kasara & disperse.
Cost : Rs. 850/- PP
It Includes :
Transport from Kasara to Kasara.
Morning Breakfast & Tea.
Lunch of the day.
Train tickets, Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Soft-drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – 9370080086@upi
PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet ( or any other wallet) and then transfer it to our above mentioned bank account or UPI or PayTM account – 9370080086
One has to transfer the event amount/advance into the Bank account to confirm the
Please send us an email to email@example.com / Whatsup-9370080086 payment details
Things to Carry :
– 3 liters of water (Must)
– Raincoat / Poncho / Umbrella (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Warm cloths / shawl
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– Carry 3-4 extra carry-bags
– Packs things properly to protect from rain
– Bedding / Shawl / bed-sheets (for rest)
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure,
migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded
respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that
outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like
Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural
calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any
accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone
(advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.