Midas Adventure: Night trek to Dhak-Bhairi on March 26, 2017
Grade – Medium to Difficult.
Endurance level – Medium
Dhak Bhairi :
Dhak is one of the most exciting and challenging treks in the Karjat region. Dhak Bahiri is located in the middle of a cliff of Dhak fort. There are three access routs to the fort. One is Jambhiwali, second is Rajmachi and the third is Sandshi.
The patches becomes tougher to negotiate in Monsoon but we will try to make it as easy as possible, with appropriate use of ropes, securing safety of each and every participant over the patch.
The DHAK / Caves was discovered by great historian G.N. Dandekar
As such no significant structures are remaining on DHAK fort, except good scenery and few water cisterns.
Day 0: Saturday March 25, 2017
Meeting Point : Lonavala Railway station on platform No.2 at 08.30pm sharp on Saturday March 25, 2017.
Mumbai People : Please travel by Pragati / Deccan / Sahyadri express to Lonavala.
Pune People : Travel to Lonavala by 07.05pm : Pune- Lonavala Local
09.30pm : Start Journey to Base village by Private vehicle.
Day 1: Sunday March 26, 2017
11.30pm : Reach base village and rest
04.30am : Wake-Up and Start trek by 05.00am
07.30am : Reach Dhak Bhairi Caves and Breakfast.
09.00am : Descend to Base Village
12.00pm : Lunch at base village.
01.00pm : Start the return journey.
04.00pm : Reach Lonavala
07.00pm : Reach Mumbai tentatively
Cost : 900/- PP
Cost Includes :
Transport from Lonavala to Lonavala.
Breakfast, Tea and Lunch
Cost Excludes :
Train ticket, Insurance.
Mineral water, Softdrinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions
Account Name : Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
Branch : Pune Branch
UPI ID => mahadeogadade@upi
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet ( or any other wallet) and then transfer it to our above mentioned bank account or PayTM account linked to 9370080086 / 9404266855
PayTM Karo !!!! on below numbers
9370080086 / 9404266855
For more Details Call / What’s up / SMS
Mahadeo – 9370080086 / 9404266855
Once payment is done, please send an email/WhatsUp to firstname.lastname@example.org / 9370080086 with details like Name, Transaction ID, Email ID, Mobile Number
Things to Carry :
– 3-4 liters of water (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Bedding / Sleeping Bag (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes.
– A plate, mug, and spoon (Optional)
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– Carry 3-4 extra carry bags.
– No Alcohol / Smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s. For girls full neck t-shirt.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper used footwear/shoes (No new one) are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No Deo / Perfume. After trek it’s ok.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances (artificial or natural).
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.