Midas Adventure : Monsson Indravajra special Harishchandragad Nalichi Vaat trek on June 10-11, 2017
Grade : Medium to Difficult
Endurance : Medium
The fort is quite ancient, considered to be from the medieval period. The Great sage Changdev (one who wrote the epic Tatvasaar), used to meditate here in 14th century. The caves are also from the same period. Harishchandragad was captured by the Marathas in 1747 from the Moguls.
Taramati: This is the topmost point on the fort. It is the second highest peak in Maharashtra after kalsubai. Leopards are seen in the forests beyond this peak. From here we can have a glimpse of the whole range of Naneghat and the forts near Murbad (This will be visited only if time permits.)
Konkan Kada: The most interesting point on this fort is this cliff, which has always fascinated many people from many years. The cliff faces west and looks down upon the Konkan with a breathtaking view of the surrounding region and sunset. This cliff is not just vertical; it is an overhang, almost like a cobra’s hood.
Kedareshwar: The cave of Kedareshwar has a big Shivlinga, which is totally surrounded by water.
Day 0 : Friday. June 09, 2017
Meeting Point : Kalyan ST stand Ticket Counter @ 10.30pm on Friday June 09, 2017
Pune people please catch 06.35pm Indrayani / 06.50pm – Maysuru-Ajmer Express from Pune station and alight at Kalyan
Day 1 : Saturday. June 10, 2017
Travel to Murbad by Bus and jeep journey till Bailpada from Murbad.
02.00am – Reach Belpada and rest for 2 hours.
04.15am – Wake-up call. Breakfast and tea.
05.30am – Start trek.
01.00pm – Reach Top and Lunch.
04.00pm – Explore Taramati Peak, and head towards the Famous Kokankada for Sunset.
06.00pm – Sunset at KokanKada.
08.00pm – Dinner, Campfire and night stay in Tents.
Day 2: Sunday. June 11, 2017
05.00am – Wake-up call. Breakfast and tea.
06.30am – Explore the remaining fort.
09.00am – Descend to Khireshwar via Tolar Khind /Junnar Darwaja
11.30am – Lunch and start our return journey.
03.30pm – Reach Kalyan
Cost – 1850/- PP
Transport from Kalyan to Kalyan.
Any kind of insurance, Softdrinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
Branch : Pune Branch
UPI ID –
PayTM Karo !!!!
9370080086 / 9404266855
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet ( or any other wallet) and then transfer it to our above mentioned bank account or PayTM account – 9370080086 / 9404266855
For more Details Call / Whatsup / SMS
Mahadeo – 9370080086 / 9404266855
One has to transfer the event amount/advance into the Bank account to confirm the Registration.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org / Whatsup-9370080086 payment details
Things to Carry :
– 3 liters of water (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Raincoat / Poncho / Umbrella (Must)
– Bedding / Sleeping Bag (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes.
– A plate, mug, and spoon (Optional)
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– Carry 3-4 extra carry bags.
– No Alcohol / Smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s. For girls full neck t-shirt.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper used footwear/shoes (No new one) are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No Deo / Perfume. After trek it’s ok.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of iternary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances (artificial or natural).
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellary, Cash and baggage.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.