Midas Adventure : Lonavala to Bhimashankar Range Trek on August 12-13, 2017
Endurance - High
Grade - Medium
Previous Trek Experience is needed or should be physically fit.
This is one of the tough range treks, as distance needs to be covered is close to 75 km. It’s an ancient trade route. It is an old trade route where in some parts you can actually see the old built route with the help of stone. This is an awesome trek giving us chance to enjoy each and every feature of Sahyadri weather those are steep falls to Konkan, huge plateaus or dense forest. Also you will enjoy the enormous flowers and butterflies. This trek is an amazing beauty beyond camera one has to feel and experience.
This old trade route will not only test your potential & endurance but also check your patience…. Once in lifetime experience!
Itinerary : Meeting Point - 12:10 am: Meeting point : Lonavala Station, Platform no. 1, Near ticket window on August 12, 2017
Day 0 – August 11, 2017. Friday
Mumbai People – Travel in Mahalaxmi / Dadar-Chennai / Latur / Bidar / Solapur Express or travel by Local till Karjat and followed by express till Lonavala
Pune people – 10.00pm Pune-Lonavala Local for Lonavala or bus anytime
Day 1 – August 12, 2017. Saturday
12:30 am: Start our trek from Lonavala
03.30 am: Reach Valvand and rest for couple of hours
06:00 am: Wake up call and Breakfast
06:30 am: Start trek
01:00 pm: Lunch Enroute (Carried by Participant)
06:00 pm: Reach Padarwadi
Dinner and stay
Day 2 – August 13, 2017. Sunday
05:30 am: Wake up
06:00 am: Breakfast
07:00 am: Start trekking
Reach Bhimashankar and Visit Temple
02:30 pm: Start descend via Ganesh ghat till Khandas
08:00 pm: Reach Karjat
Cost – Rs. 1500/- PP
Travel from Khandas to Karjat
All Meals (Except Lunch on Saturday)
Train tickets, Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Soft-drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID - 9370080086@upi
PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet ( or any other wallet) and then transfer it to our above mentioned bank account or UPI or PayTM account – 9370080086 / 9404266855
For more Details Call / Whatsup / SMS
Mahadeo – 9370080086 / 9404266855
One has to transfer the event amount/advance into the Bank account to confirm the Registration.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org / Whatsup-9370080086 payment details
Things to Carry :
- Carry Lunch of the day - Saturday
- 3 liters of water (Must)
- Raincoat / Poncho / Umbrella (Must)
- Torch with extra batteries (Must)
- Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
- Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
- Warm cloths / shawl
- Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
- Carry 3-4 extra carry-bags
- Packs things properly to protect from rain.
- Bedding / Shawl / bed-sheets / Sleeping Bag (for rest)
- Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
- Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
- Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
- A haversack to put in all the things.
- Good to have stick for support.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
- It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
- While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
- If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
- Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
- If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
- No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
- Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone (advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.