Midas Adventure Andharban trek on Nov 13, 2016
Type :Trek though mountains and jungle
Height : 3000 ft above msl approx
Grade : Easy Bt endurance level little high
Region : Tamhini Ghat-Kundalika
Waterfalls :: En-route 4-5 small waterfalls to enjoy
As the name is the jungle, so dense and dark that at some places the sun-rays don’t reach to ground at noon time as well and one may not find any route out of it if lost.
Jungle trek : One of the ancient sahyadri passes that joins ghat to konkan area, Andharban offers endless trudge through the thicket forest.
Trekking : we will be walking on ridge offering awesome view of the Kundalika Valley, Bhira dam and the mountain ranges of Tamhini ghat.
Midas Adventure arranged one day trek to Andharban on Nov 13, 2016 (Leaving on Saturday night )
Saturday: Nov 12, 2016
Meeting point :
Swaminarayan Temple Hotel, Dadar (East) at 11:00 pm Sharp
Pick up points – Along Highway. Chembur – Vashi – Kalamboli
Pune People – Meet us at Lonavala Station at 01.30am on Nov 13, 2016.
Pune People reach Lonavala by 12.10am Lonavala Local from Pune station or by any express/ ST bus.
Sunday : Nov 13, 2016
01.30 am – Pick up Pune People at Lonavala Station
04.00 am – Reach base village and Rest
06:00 am : Wake Up Call
07:00 am : Breakfast-Tea
Introduction & Instruction
08:00 am : Start trek towards Andharban
12:00 pm : Lunch Break
03:30 pm : Bhira Dam
04:00 pm : Departure to Mumbai/Pune
Evening refreshments en route
We will reach Dadar around 9pm (Depend upon the traffic)
Rs 1250/- PP for Mumbai people
Rs 0900/- PP for Pune People
Transportation from Dadar to Dadar or Lonavala To Lonavala.
Breakfast, tea and evening refreshment.
Expertise and Guide Charges.
Lunch for Sunday.
Train tickets, Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Soft drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
Branch : Pune Branch
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking - Call us for link
PayTM Karo !!!!
For more Details Call/What’s up/SMS
Mahadeo – 9370080086 / 9404266855
One has to transfer the event amount/advance into the Bank account to confirm his/her Registration. (Non-Refundable).
Once payment is done, please send an email/what’s up to firstname.lastname@example.org / 9370080086 with Transaction ID, Participant Name, Email ID, Cell Number
Things to Carry :
– Carry Lunch for Sunday and 3 liters of water (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Warm cloths/shawl
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes
– Bedding / Sleeping Bag (Optional for 2 hrs rest)
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– Carry 3-4 extra carry bags.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s. For girls full neck t-shirt.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo/perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of literary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances (artificial or natural).
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.