Midas Adventure – AMK – Alang Madan and Kulang trek on Feb 04-05, 2017
Endurance Level – Medium
AMK is undoubtedly one of the most demanding and considered to be one of the toughest treks in Maharashtra. If you haven’t done it you haven’t finished trekking in Maharashtra. This trek is the test of your mental & physical stamina, confidence & endurance. This massive range of trio forts provides you some of the great scenes in Maharashtra. All three forts stand high with the towering height more than 4800 ft provides scenery that you will never forget.
Day 0 : Friday Feb 03, 2017
Please Catch 10.50pm KASARA Local from CST and meet us at Kasara
Pune people can travel by 06.35pm : Indrayani Exress / 06.50pm – Mysore-Ajmer express from Pune station till kalyan and catch the connected Local to Kasara after Dinner in any of the nearby Hotel around Kalyan Station.
Day 1 : Saturday Feb 04, 2017
Depart 2 base village by Private vehicle
(If you miss the train you miss the trek)
Reach base village and Get Ready.
Breakfast & Start Trek Alang
Reach Alang Top Explore.
Start Madan climb.
Summit Of Madan.
Night Stay in the Cave Of Madangad.
Day 2 : Sunday Feb 05, 2017
5.00am – Wakeup Call
6.30am – GET Ready
Start Towards Kulang
Reach Kulang Top + Lunch
Explore Massive Kulang, Photo
Start Descending Down
06:00 PM – Reaching Kasara ( Which is Tentative ).
09:30 PM – Mumbai (Reaching Mumbai via Locals shall be Tentative).
Cost – 2000/- per person
Travel from Kasara to Kasara
Train tickets, Mineral water.
Any kind of insurance, Soft drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
Branch : Pune Branch
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Call us for More details ...
PayTM Karo !!!! on 9404266855 / 9370080086
For more Details Call / What’s up / SMS
Mahadeo – 9370080086 / 9404266855
One has to transfer the event amount/advance into the Bank account to confirm his/her Registration. (Non-Refundable).
Once payment is done, please send an email/what’s up to firstname.lastname@example.org / 9370080086 with Transaction ID, Participant Name, Email ID, Cell Number
Things to Carry :
– 3 liters of water (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Bedding / Sleeping Bag (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Warm cloths
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes
– A plate, mug, and spoon
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– Carry 3-4 extra carrybags.
– No Alcohol / Smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper used footwear/shoes (No new one) are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo /perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances (artificial or natural).
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.