Mask Group : Leh Ladakh Tour, 2016
“Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the dif erence” Robert Frost.
One of the most awaited, desired and suggested tour of the majestic Ladakh. We start our road trip to Ladakh from Manali and end at Srinagar, covering almost all major attractions of Ladakh.
Some highlights of the trip:
● Travelling by Manali Leh Highway
● Crossing Khardungla, Tanglangla, Changla and many other high motorable passes
● Night stay in Swiss Tents at Nubra Valley
● Double Hump Bactrian Camel Ride at Hunder Desert
● Night stay in Swiss Tents at Pangong Lake
● Awesome signboards on road by BRO (Border Road Organization)
● Leh Palace, Shanti Stupa, The Hall of Fame, Magnetic Hill, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, 3 Idiots School, Deskit Monastery and many more sightseeing points.
● Travelling by Leh Srinagar Highway
● Pit Stop at Rohtang Pass, Drass, Kargil War Memorial, Sonamarg, etc.
Short Itinerary for the trip as below:
Day 0: Friday 1st July, 2016
Day 1: Saturday 2nd July, 2016
Arrive in Delhi and catch bus to Manali
Day 2: Sunday 3rd July, 2016
Reach Manali and Sightseeing
Day 3: Monday 4th July, 2016
Manali Rohtang Pass Jispa (140 kms)
Day 4: Tuesday 5th July, 2016
Jispa Sarchu Tanglangla Leh (330 kms)
Day 5: Wednesday 6th July, 2016
Leh Khardungla Nubra Valley (140 kms)
Day 6: Thursday 7th July, 2016
Nubra Valley Leh. Local Sightseeing
Day 7: Friday 8th July, 2016
Leh Changla Pangong (160 kms)
Day 8: Saturday 9th July, 2016
Pangong Leh. Local Sightseeing
Day 9: Sunday 10th July, 2016
Leh Alchi Kargil (225 kms)
Day 10: Monday 11th July, 2016
Kargil Drass Sonamarg Srinagar (225 kms)
Day 11: Tuesday 12th July, 2016
Fantabulous tour Ends.
Cost of Tour : Rs. 28,000/ per person
Advance payment to confirm the seat : Rs. 8000/- (Non refundable)
The above cost includes:
● 3rd AC train tickets from Mumbai to Delhi in Duronto Express
● AC Volvo Semi Sleeper Bus tickets from Delhi to Manali
● 1 night Hotel / Guesthouse stay in Manali, Kargil and Srinagar
● 3 night Hotel / Guesthouse stay in Leh
● 1 night Stay at Jispa, Nubra Valley and Pangong in Swiss Tents
(All stay in non AC rooms on double sharing basis and includes breakfast and dinner)
● All road travel on Manali Leh Srinagar route by private non AC Innova Car
● All tourist permits, road permits, toll and parking charges
The above cost does not include:
● Dinner and next morning breakfast while travelling in bus from Delhi to Manali
● Lunch is not included throughout the tour.
● Personal orders of cold drink, mineral water, snacks, etc.
● anything not mentioned in the “Cost included” section
For detailed Itinerary please visit below given link
For further details and booking please contact:
Mayank A. Sharma :+919819350700
Arpit Shah :+919819948833
Sandhya Bhatre :+919664066395