Mask Group: Kedar Kantha Trek, Dehradun
Day 0: Departure from Mumbai
• Board Duronto from Mumbai at 2320hrs
•Day 1: Reach Delhi @ 1630hrs and catch train for Dehradun (Nandadevi exp, train no : 12205)
• Day 2: Reach Dehradun & leave for Sankri (Arrival @ base camp)
• Arrive at Sankri by our own or a Pickup Vehicle is arranged from Dehradun near Railway Station.
• Expected arrival at time to Sankri is by 5:00PM
• The stay would be in Swargarohini Hotel which is included in trek cost along with food at night.
DAY 3: Sankri to Juda Ka Talab
• It takes about 4-5 hours to reach Juda ka Talaab, covering 4 km, with an altitude gain of 2700 feet.
• Start your trek out of the village, into a pine forest and climb to the top of a ridge.
• Look out for langoors, wild boars, and hares on your way up.
• The trail passes through dense pine forests, maple trees, a few streams and finally opens out to a beautiful clearing – Juda ka talaab.
• Camp here for the night.
Day 4: Juda-ka-Talab to Kedarkantha Base
• Most of today’s trail is on a ridge, under oak trees.
• The trek covers 4 km, with an altitude gain of 2150 feet in 4 hours.
• Once you reach the Kedarkantha base, look out for white peaks that stretch from your left to right forming a wide arc.
• Bandarpoonch, Swargarohini, Kala Nag and Ranglana stand among the others.
• Kedakantha base offers one of the best views of the night sky.
• Camp overnight under a blanket of stars, with shooting stars making streaks across the sky wishing you goodnight.
Day 5: Kedarkantha base to Kedarkantha peak; descend to Hargaon camp
• Make sure you wake up early to view the beautiful sunrise from your campsite.
• The trail to the summit is straight forward through a small patch of oak trees.
• The summit is a five minute climb from the shrine. It is marked by a cairn with a Trishul that points to the sky.
• Spend some time at the summit and descend back to the base camp by noon for lunch.
• Post lunch, descend down to Hargaon.
• Reach Hargaon by evening and camp for the night.
Day 6: Hargaon camp to Sankri
• Descend 2500 feet through dense pine forests, until you reach an apple orchard.
• The trail down to Hargoaon passes through a series of switch backs, farms, and a ridge.
• It is one of the most beautiful descending trails that Himalayas has to offer.
• After trekking for 6 km you will reach Sankri. It will take you about 4 hours.
Day 7: Departure day (Sankri to Dehradun)
• It takes 10-11 hours from Sankri to Dehradun.
• Dehradun to New Delhi train @ night
Day 8: Reach New Delhi in morning and New Delhi to Mumbai by train
Day 10: Reach Mumbai in Morning.
Cost of the Trek: ₹18000/- (Mumbai to Mumbai)
Cost of the Trek: ₹14000/- (Delhi to Delhi)
Advance: ₹6000/- (Non refundable)
For booking your seat and Further details contact: