Road trip to Spiti Valley
“Difficult Roads Often lead to Beautiful Destinations!!!”
This aptly describes Spiti which is accessible only during summer. Cut off from the tourist map because of its remoteness, Spiti, along with its twin valley of Lahaul, has retained its pristine charm.
Spiti literally translates to Middle land, the land between India and Tibet. It is popularly known as Little Tibet, its postcard villages remain nestled in the lap of the barren Himalayas of Himachal Pradesh, it is here that you can hike along with Snow Leopards and Himalayan Wolf habitats, visit monasteries dating back over a 1000 years, experience a fascinating culture and cuisine different from the rest of India, and meet the kindest of people who live the harshest of lives.
This offbeat destination is the base for many popular trails - Pin-Parvati, Parang-La and Pin-Bhaba.
Highlights of the Road trip:
· Travelling through difficult yet picturesque terrain of Spiti
· Visiting old and famous Monastries (Ki monastery)
· Interaction with Locals about their culture and lives in the mountains
· Visit to small and beautiful Chitkul village
· PIN valley visit
· Explore beauty of Chandratal lake and crossing Pagal Nala
Day-01: Reporting at Chandigarh and leave for Sarahan via Shimla. (Overnight in car)
Day-02: Reach Sarahan via Narkanda (Overnight at Sarahan)
Day-03: Sarhan – Chitkul – Kalpa- Nako – Sangla (Overnight at Sangla)
Day-04: Sangla- Nako – Giu – Tabo (Overnight)
Day-05: Tabo- Dhankar Gompa- PIN valley - Kungri Monastery- Kaza (Overnight)
Day-06: Kaza- Ki Monastery- Kibber Village- Comic- Hikkim- Langcha- Kaza (Overnight)
Day-07: Kaza- Kunzum pass- Chandertal Lake (Camping)
Day-08: Chandertal Lake- Rohtang pass- Manali (Overnight)
Day-09: Manali to Chandigarh airport drop.
Cost per person: Rs. 23,000/- Ex Chandigarh
(Advance Rs. 10,000/- on Registration)
- Transportation by Toyota Innova (Inclusive all).
- Meal Plan: MAP (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Rooms on Double/Triple Sharing basis.
- All Taxes
- Lunch on all the days
- Any Extra purchase of Food, cold drinks or water bottle
- Tip to guide, Donations in Monasteries etc.
- Any expenses arise from uncertain or natural calamities
- Anything that is not mentioned in Inclusion section
Instalments to be paid:
1st Instalment: Rs.10, 000 (Non – Refundable, on registration)
2nd Instalment: Rs.13, 000 on or before 7th July, 2017
Before 30th June - 40% of tour cost
1st to 15th July - 50% of tour cost
After 15th July - No Refund
Details of hotels/guesthouse stay/camps and a comprehensive list of things to carry will be shared with confirmed participants only.
For further details and booking please contact:
Arpit Shah: +91-9819948833
Mayank A. Sharma: +91-9819350700
Sandhya Bhatre: +91-9664066395
(Please Drop a text if we could not pick up, we will call you back at earliest)