MUMBAI TREKIZENS Organise Women Day Special one Day trek to Lohagad fort and Bhaje Caves 06th March 2016
About Lohagad Fort:
Located about 89 km from Mumbai and 68 km from Pune is one of the best built forts of the Maratha Empire. At a height of 3,450 feet above sea level lies this pre-British era marvel of Indian history called Lohagad Fort. The fort is located close to the hill station of Lonavala in the state of Maharashtra.
About Bhaje Caves:
Significant monument of art, architecture and history is a group of exquisite rock cut chambers at the valley of Indrayani River – Bhaja Caves. These 22 rock-cut caves have been created approximately 2,200 years ago, sometimes around 200 BC.
Indrayani Express - Train No. - 22105
CST – 05:40 AM
Dadar – 5:51 AM
Thane – 6:14 AM
Kalyan – 6:33 AM
Karjat - 7:13 AM
Lonavala - 7:58 AM
#The_Schedule for trek is:
From Lonavala Station
- Introduction Round
- Reach Base of Fort by Private Jeep
- Start Ascending Fort - 9:00 AM
- Reach Top - 9:30 AM
- Explore Fort,Photography
- Start Descending at 11:00 AM
- Lunch and will move for Bhaje Caves at 1:00 PM
- Explore Bhaje Caves
- If Time allows explore Karla Caves - as per interest of all members
- Depart for Lonavala Station by 3:00 PM
- Reach Lonavala Station and Depart for Mumbai by Indrayani/Intercity Express as per reservations
Registration amount rs. 750/- (non-refundable) to be paid in advance for booking of your seat.
- Travel from CST to Lonavala and Lonavala to CST, Private jeep base village and back
- 1 Breakfast and tea
- 1 Lunch
- Expertise and guide charges
- Trekking-Spartans Administration Charges
- Any other charges not mentioned above.
#send your money to following account:
Name.: Sagar Shinde
Bank.:Stat Bank Of India (Saving a/c).
Account no.: 35543441472
IFSC code.: SBIN0001429
Please contact for further inquiry & payment:
8268697725 (also available on whatsaap)
if call not answered please mag.
#Things to carry:-
- 3 litre water (compulsory)
- A plate and a spoon
- A torch
- Good trekking shoes or sport shoes
- Your own sleeping bag or pair of blanket and bedsheet.
- An extra pair of clothes if you want to swim in lake
- Mosquito repellent cream
- A double strap bag. Sling bag not allowed in trek
- We appreciate people carrying juice packets and fruits like oranges, pears, pomegranate, dates etc..
HURRY UP LIMITED SEATS (30) ONLY.
Please Read “Terms & Condition" before joining for any events
#Important Points to keep in mind:-
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
- Team Mumbai Trekizens reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
#mobile no.: 8268697725