About Vikatgad :
Fort Peb, also known as Vikatgad is situated at a distance of 3-4 km on west side of Neral. This is the most beautiful one-day trek near Mumbai, especially in monsoon. To avoid crowd at hill stations like Matheran, nature lovers must visit this fort. The fort derives it name from the Goddess ‘Pebi’; The fort is also named as ‘VikatGad’ for its supposed shape of the Elephant Headed God, ‘Ganesh’. Historical references clearly indicate that Shivaji Maharaj used the caves on the fort as silos for grain storage.
Outing Date : 16th October 2016
Category : Trekking
Duration : 01 Day
Level : Medium
Catch Karjat fast local departing from CST by 06:10 am and reach Neral by 07:45 am.
Meet the leader and proceed towards Fanaswadi which is the base village for the Vikatgad Trek. Enjoy the get to know each other session and start trekking which is more challenging. Reach at the top, have lunch and explore the Fort and enjoy the scenic view from the top.
Start Descending via Matheran route and reach till dasturi naka. Our Omni will be ready there and proceed back to Neral station.
Tour concludes with fun-loving Memories :D
Tour Cost : Rs.950/- per person
1. Transportation from Neral to Neral
2. Breakfast & Evening refreshment
3. Expertise and Guide Charges
1. Anything other then mentioned above
Medical Disclaimer :
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for any adventure. It is advisable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
For booking, you need to deposit Rs.950/- per person in the following account:
NAME : GO TRAVELLISM PVT.LTD.
BANK : ICICI BANK
ACCOUNT : CURRENT AC
AC NO. 623805030086
BRANCH : MULUND (W)
IFSC CODE : ICIC0006238
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the whole tour cost :
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
Things to carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
For Registrations mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call us at 08652370001 / 08692086927