About the Tour :
This part of India is always neglected and ignored by all means, though North East is blessed with all the necessary features which is required to be a perfect holiday destination. It has snow clad peaks, lakes, green meadows, dense forests, waterfalls, backwaters,culture etc. as a tourist it surely gives you a feeling of visiting something new and as a traveller it gives you a satisfaction of visiting one of the off beat destination in India.
Outing Date :
16th-27th November 2016
Category : Special Tours
Type : Leisure and Offbeat
Duration : 11 Nights / 12 Days
Highlights of the tour:
1. Sella Pass: One of the highest passes motor able in passes in India
2. Tawang: Tawang Monastery
3. Sangti Valley: 09th Century village
4. Kaziranga: Famous for Rhino
5. Majuli Village: Worlds largest riverine Island
6. Apatani Village famous tribal village
Day 01-16th November 2016 : Guwahati arrival
On arrival at Guwahati meet and assist by our representative and transfer to Hotel .Evening free for leisure .Over Night stay at Guwahati.
Day 02-17th November 2016 : Guwahati – Bomdila (330 Kms – 14 Hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Bomdila :On the way sightseeing of TP Orchid garden, Beautiful waterfalls .On arrival at Bomdila check in at Hotel .Over Night stay at Bomdila.
Day 03-18th November 2016 : Bomdila – Tawang (171 Kms – 08 Hrs)
After breakfast check out from Hotel and Transfer to Tawang .En route visit Kiwi firm at Dirang .Continue with the drive till you reach Sela Pass at an altitude of 4114m / 13494 ft. It is famous for high altitude lake & scenic beauty .After Sella Pass visit Jawswant garh war memorable. Late evening arrival at Tawang. Check in at Hotel and Overnight stay at Tawang.
Day 04-19th November 2016 : Tawang local Sight Seeing
After breakfast visit Tawang Monstery, Namgye Lhaste, Gorsham Chorten, Gontse Garden, Singar Ani Gompa.Evening return back to hotel.Overnight stay in Tawang.
Day 05-20th November 2016 : Tawang – Bumla Pass – Tawang: (Return 120 Kms)
Early Morning transfer to Bumla pass by local Vehicle .en route visit P.T .Tso lake and Madhuri lake .Evening back to Hotel .Over Night stay at Tawang.
Day 06-21st November 2016 : Tawang – Bomdila (171 Kms – 08 Hrs)
After breakfast check out from Hotel and Transfer to Bomdila .En route Visit Jung Water falls and on arrival at Bomdila check in at Hotel .Evening free for Leisure .Over Night stay at Bomdila.
Day 07-22nd November 2016 : Bomdila -Bhalukpong (110 Kms – 05 Hrs)
After breakfast visit Gontse Rabgyaling Monastery transfer to Bhalukpong .On arrival Check in at Hotel .Evening free for leisure .Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 08-23rd November 2016 : Bhalukpong – Ziro (310 Kms – 12 Hrs)
After breakfast proceed towards Ziro. On the way, we will stop at tea gardens famous for Assam tea. Late evening arrival at Ziro. Check in and overnight stay at Ziro.
Day 09-24th November 2016 : Ziro local
Full day sight-seeing of Ziro. After breakfast, we will visit the Ziro market. Then we will head to the Apatani village (another tribe of the state). After lunch, we will visit the town’s craft-center, museum and the emporium.
Our day ends here. Overnight stay in Ziro.
Day 10-25th November 2016 : Ziro – Majuli (230 Kms – 09 Hrs)
After breakfast proceed towards Majuli River Island .Mājuli is a large river island in the Brahmaputra River, Assam..On arrival Check in at Homestay .Evening enjoy Missing Tribe Dance and Local Assamese food with Bonfire. Over Night stay at Majuli
Day 11-26th November 2016 : Majuli – Kaziranga (160 Kms – 04 Hrs)
Morning visit Famous monasteries of Majuli and then proceed towards Kaziranga National Park .Before reaching Kaziranga we will crossed the Brahmaputra River through ferry.On arrival at Kaziranga go for Jeep Safari at Bagori Range .Evening back to resort and enjoy Assamese Bihu dance & Dinner .Over Night stay at Kaziranga.
Day 12-27th November 2016 : Kaziranga – Guwahati (210 Kms – 06 Hrs)
Early morning go for Jeep safari at Central Range of Kaziranga national Park and after breakfast transfer to Guwahati Air Port for onward Journey.
Tour Concludes with happy memories :D
Tour Cost: Rs.42,000/-per person
For Registered Members : Rs.41,500/- per member
PAYMENT DETAILS :
For advance booking you need to deposit Rs.10,000/- per person as an advance amount in following Account :
NAME : MUMBAI TRAVELLERS
BANK : ICICI
ACCOUNT : CURRENT AC
A/C : 623805029453
BRANCH : MULUND WEST
IFSC CODE : ICIC0006238
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the whole tour cost :
1. If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
2. If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
3. After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY :
Things to Carry : Id proof Compulsory
1. Hat / Cap 01 nos.
2. Woollen cap / Balaclava 01 nos.
3. Warm Scarf, Pair of Woollen Gloves
4. Round neck T-shirts, min 03 nos.
5. Fleece Sweatshirt / Sweater min 01 nos.
6. Windproof Jacket 01 nos.
7. Leggings from a Track-suit, min 01 pair, shorts
8. Pair of sturdy sports shoes with rubber sole and Sleeper
9. Cotton Socks, Woollen Socks, min 03 pairs each
10. Thermal Inners, Lower & Upper, min 01 pair
11. Raincoat / Poncho 01 nos.
12. Full Body Towel 01 nos.
13. Torch with spare batteries, 01 set
14. Sunscreen lotion, min 30 SPF
15. Toiletries and Sanitary Kit
16. Medicines as specified by doctor
17. Extra Pair of shoe laces
19. Camera, Cam charger, Mobile Charger.
1. It is very important that you line the inside of your bags with a big polythene sheet. Doing so will ensure, that in the event of rain, even though your bag may get wet, your clothes will still remain dry!
1. Personal details, medical history and blood group of Travellers
2. Blood group
3. Id Proof Pan Card/Dl/Adhar Card)
4. Allergy to medicines etc of riders. (All)
For More Details, Visit :
For Registrations mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call us at +91 8692033777 / +91 8692022777
unique journeys…unique people…
8692022777 / 8692033777
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh